Picofly HWFLY clone help

dehydrated_lemur

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: I think I got a dead chip. I replaced the whole thing without changing ANY resistors at all. Even RST still has one and it works now. I think I save the chip though. It may work on another switch.

Hello Im having issues with the emmc running in slow mode. OFW or CFW sysnand wont boot. Only Emunand. I replaced these resistors on the chip with 100ohm ones. The other 2 resistors that are blank are both 47ohm reisitors. The brown color coded resistor according to my multimeter is RST point. I even tried removing that resistor and bridging the pad because I know normally RST doesnt have a resistor. Any clues where I can go from here?
IMG20240221161056.jpg

Last edited by dehydrated_lemur,

Dukenukemx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a similar problem. The red dot on mine is 200Ω, while the purple dot was a dead short. The brown and yellow are 47Ω resistors. Got to the point where my eMMC is corrupt and I'm also getting eMMC running in slow mode with errors.

dehydrated_lemur

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried and it didn't work. Same problem. I might just get another mod chip like dehydrated_lemur did and see if that fixes it.
I used the chip pictured above on a different switch and it worked great. Some switch's are more picky about the resistors. Also, you mentioned the red dot resistor. Confirm it's the same point as mine because these clones are all different. My red dot was point C but yours may not be.

Caroexe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Replace your resistors like the picture above, 100ohm on these 2 points.

I dont see the problem? Done it many times on these.
I changed both resistors with 0402 100ohm ones but still get 2002-3540 error code. I just don`t get why it still wont work, do I have to change the other resistors too?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch