Photo Manager for Windows?

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Hakoda, Aug 7, 2009.

Aug 7, 2009

Photo Manager for Windows? by Hakoda at 11:16 PM (456 Views / 0 Likes) 0 replies

1. Hakoda
    OP

Member Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

United States
    I've been looking for a photo manager that has all the functions of iPhoto '09 but for Windows. specifically one with face recognition and is a freeware

I've tried Google's Picasa but the only way to get face recognition is if I upload to Picasa Web Albums which I don't want to waste my time doing.

I've also tried Matrix Photo Manager 8 but its facial recognition is up 5 which isn't very much.

Are there any others that are free, have the basic functions of iPhoto '09, and with facial recognition?

Help would be greatly appreciated. I've posted on this forum before and it helped me out greatly lets hope it can do it again.

EDIT: I might just go with Microsoft's Windows Live Photo Gallery just because its the only app which has facial recognition built into the manager. (not like Picasa where you hafta upload them to Web Albums which i think is dumb)
    EDIT2: Windows Live Photo Gallery sucks more, loooks like I'm stuck uploading to Picasa Web Albums

~ Jon