phone stuck at booting

Discussion in 'Android' started by nico445, Nov 12, 2011.

Nov 12, 2011

phone stuck at booting by nico445 at 11:54 PM (320 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. nico445
    OP

Member nico445 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    today i installed a app.. didn't finish installing just used my phone the rest of the day but it was acting up
    so i rebooted it.. after rebooting i'm stuck at the Android Logo.. after messing around with logcat i think i have found the problem
    I/PackageManager( 1493): /data/app/com.jrummy.font.installer-1.apk changed; collecting certs
    it's stuck on that.. soo i tried to delete it tried the adb uninstall command but it says : Error:Could not acces the package manager is the system running? tried to overwrite the apk with the push command but it gives me an permission denied error.. does anybody know how to get my phone to boot? I'd rather not wipe my phone.. it is the easiest way probably but i rather have all my apps and data. Nandroid backups are made so if there's a way to edit those that would be fine too

2. nico445
    OP

Member nico445 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    nevermind fixed it!.. typical right after i made a topic :P. fixed it by booting it into recovery from there mounting the data partition.
    and after that i could remove the file with some shell commands. after that it booted just fine :D