Phone Glitches

Latiken

GBATemp's Epic Fusion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some of my old phones would completely shut off if I received to many messages at once. I would get so many tweets it would turn off. Also sometimes it would restart if I go to videos. I no longer have that phone though. I moved to iPhone now. :yay:

Tekken179

Trophies
XP
Country
Lol my Xperia Play is bugged whenever I slide the game pad out it hard resets itself. My x10 MP used to freeze if I typed to fast, My old SE Walkman phones all of them used to reset and fail to play music every now and then.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wanted to bitch about this in on the blog, but no blog. When Android recently updated from 4.1 to 4.2, it broke many many apps, requiring app makers to make their apps compatible. I updated to 4.2 on my Nexus 7 and it DRASTICALLY improved the touchscreen sensitivity, so I had zero interest in going back to 4.1 despite broken apps. Unfortunately, Busybox was one app that lost compatibility, and I forgot all about seeking the 4.2 version. I didn't know what Busybox accomplished, but without it, OTG shit like thumbdrives worked poorly. But I didn't fully comprehend the need for Busybox till just last night when I reinstalled the 4.2 version and it fixed all my OTG probs.

Deleted member 318366

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My glitch story: im currently dealing with a massive glitch on one of my phones (the MT4GS) id like to call the unlimited 4g data glitch, heres how it all started. i got the mt4gs feb 2nd of last year and after a few months later of having it the data started glitching up after my plan would reset itself at exactly 12am every night and id get unlimited 4g data for 3 hours or until 3am, apparently a glitch in my account would think the plan was reset at 9pm idk its all really weird but anyways now if i keep restarting my phone (with fast boot off recommended, doesnt really matter though) and keep switching between the 2g and 4g plans (with $0 in my account) if i time it just right and switch to the 4g plan the data will work but with some risks, i cant txt or make phone calls at all it wont work and most notably just 2 days ago when i tryed to update an app on google play or use the app at all the glitch/internet will go out immediately (will say i have to refill my account if im using the browser) and id have to do the process all over again but other than that everything else works. now i think how this glitch was possible in the first place was after i took the sim card out of the mt4gs and put it in my old unlocked sgh-t369 and the glitch occured there where the internet would just stay up after my account went dry and put the sim back in my mt4gs and i guess contracted the glitch too? i really dont know lol :P i sold that phone (the sgh-t369) btw haha i know what was i thinking? im pretty sure it gave my mt4gs the glitch only because it was unlocked and had a custom home page so i couldnt check my account on that phone anyway which is why i had to sell it. sorry for my poor grammer. XD

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
not a huge deal, but I was a bit surprised when the regular (native non jailbroken) iOS 6 message app crashed on me a few days ago.
I was just sending regular messages on my iphone, and suddenly it stopped responding.
I tried closing and reopening the app - nothing happened. I had to turn off my phone completely.
Weird, you'd think a simple SMS/messenging app like that wouldn't crash that easily...
It only happened once so far so I didn't bother looking for reasons.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if this still works with the modern sony ericsson's but there was an image that if you viewed on your phone, it would cause it to reboot.

Deleted member 318366

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another glitch i had on 2 of my really old phones (i either sold or discarded afterwards) were 2 virgin mobile phones, a piece of shit jax phone and the mantra lol it was a few years back when virgin mobiles servers went down or something that caused the phones not being able to make, send or recieve txts and phone calls or get on the web or anything really i remember it well. idk what was going on, i didnt even bother to call vm (virgin mobile) about it that day and then the next day when everything was working again i checked my account and i had over $200 and something dollars in my account lol yes believe me i was shocked and to confirm this my friend had the same problem with his virgin mobile phone (the x-tc i think it was) that same day but he only got $40 bucks in his account there after lol it was all a really weird and funny situation. i had believed the whole time vm just gave me the credit/money in the account because after that i bought the mantra, switched the jax over to the mantra (talked to vm on the phone, not alex! god i hate ALEX!!!!! lmao) and they swithced it over fast and casually like they didnt care or knew i had this much in my account and i hadnt topped up for weeks and i had all the money that was in the previous account on my jax phone in the mantra phone now. yeah another one of my happier phone glitch moments in my life :) and the mantra sucked ass btw!!! and had some crazy glitches as well i dont want to go thru any details with :P lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @AncientBoi my condolences to both of you +2