ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok a few questions...
Are there more than one "brand" so to speak of phone apps? (If so which is the best?)
Do they work on the DSi?
Where can I set up the best phone service thing that won't make me pay after 3 calls?
I think that's about it!

Thanks.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only VOIP client for the DS is SVSIP, there are no others. It *should* work on the DSi as long as you get a DSi-compatible cart. There are no sites that will give you unlimited SIP usage for free because it costs them money to make the calls. The best you can do is to keep signing up for the free trial minutes.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'd advise using SvSIP and VoIPCheap.com, it gives you i think 500 free minutes to landlines a week, which should be enough for anyone. At least, that is in UK, dunno about elsewhere. I'm sure you can find a similar service for your area if VoIPCheap.com isn't free in your area

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ACWWFAN said:
What is the best service provider that is FREE?

QUOTE(DanTheManMS @ May 23 2009, 01:19 AM) There are no sites that will give you unlimited SIP usage for free because it costs them money to make the calls. The best you can do is to keep signing up for the free trial minutes.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
regardin free VoIP, there aren't any completely free ones, but if you'd read the topic you'd have seen my post saying that VoIPCheap.com gives 500 free minutes a week, which should be plenty for everyone. It's a short topic, read it before barging in with questions already answered

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro