ROM Hack Phoenix Wright Script Editor help

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 4,505
  • Replies 6
D

Deleted User

OP
I've got PWSE 0.2-1a and I've extracted the mes_all.bin into different script files. i then converted scripts 1,2,3,4 (they're the only ones I want to change) and changed them, then put them into the original script folder. but when I try to recompile a mes_all.bin using the script editor, GBALZSS comes up with an error saying it couldn't do it!
Can anyone help?
Thanks

TSPhoenix

Trophies
XP
Country
An error? A little more specific please. What is this error and at after what last successful step does it occur?

D

Deleted User

OP
A little more specific?
Well, I open up PWSE, load the mes_all.bin I got after extracting the Phoenix Wright Justice for All US rom, extracted the bin scripts, that was fine.
Converted the bin scripts I wanted to change into txt files, yep, fine again...
Edited the txt files like I wanted...
Put the txt files in the directory with all the .bin scripts in etc. yeah...
Then I click on "Make Archive from Directory" and choose the directory with the scripts in, then it doesn't work and GBALZSS.exe comes up saying it has encountered an error and wants to close.

TSPhoenix

Trophies
XP
Country
Not what I meant.

WHAT ERROR is gbalzss.exe giving? As in word for word what is the error? In fact screenshot the error and post it.

D

Deleted User

OP
I already said

"GBALZSS.exe has encountered a problem and has to close"
details

AppName: gbalzss.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: ntdll.dll
ModVer: 5.1.2600.2180 Offset: 00001010

Nothing else is mentioned

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1826767-REG/apple_mvv83ll_a_11_ipad_pro_wifi.html?sc_src=e...