Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guys,

I'm playing Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (U), and i'm having a problem on the 5th case, specifically in the Scene:
Police Department Entrance
Date: February 22.

You meet Gumshoe after the 30 mins taxi ride, he comes to you, and speaks to you. In the frame where you're supposed to get the menu to talk to him, the image freeze on Gumshoe, the music still plays, but there are no menus for me to select. I can't save, go back, and the only option is to restart the ds. I tried restarting the level a few times, and still the same issue. I'm using an M3 with a flashed firmware.

Anyone has some info on this matter?

thanks.

leetdood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
OBJECTION! You're being irrevelant. Did you or did you not say Objection fast enough into the mic while Gumshoe was talking?
tongue.gif

kernelPANIC

Trophies
Website
www.kanjiswipe.com
XP
Country
Japan
Well malfouf, if you still got problems playing that part, I'm playing this game as well (for the first time) and I'm on the court part of the last day of case 5, so if you want I can spoil you the ending.

This is the first DS game I bought and I think it's worth every cent (or penny, since I got it in London).

Offtopic: 100th post! Woohoo! I'm glad I picked a Phoenix Wright thread
biggrin.gif

mallfouf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well malfouf, if you still got problems playing that part, I'm playing this game as well (for the first time) and I'm on the court part of the last day of case 5, so if you want I can spoil you the ending.

This is the first DS game I bought and I think it's worth every cent (or penny, since I got it in London).

Offtopic: 100th post! Woohoo! I'm glad I picked a Phoenix Wright thread
biggrin.gif

no, no spoiler please. I would like to know if anyone had the same issue, and how did they fix it. Thanks Kernel

yee

Trophies
Website
revscene.net
XP
Country
Canada
When I finish a chapter, and after I save, you know how it starts to show the date and location on the top screen? Well the bottom screen doesn't change from the save menu to the arrow, it just freezes. EZ4LiteMiniSD + Flashme V7

MrGosu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have a feelingg its a problem with the ez4lite cause i get the same thing... but luckily usually its at the start of each new case :/

beatrix

Trophies
XP
Country
oppss.. i run super card software again and now it works fine.

hi, at the end of chapter 5 where you says OBJECTION... my game freezes. what seems to be the problem? i'm using Supercard miniSD card.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
can anyone just provide us with "by chapter saves"? causes mine sometimes froze but didnt cause too much trouble...but i was so f***ed when saving the game the ds turned of and the file got corrupted

and i was on the final day last chapter!!!!!

if anyone has a .sav file just before or after the recess in the final trial

can you please share it with me?

thanks

sorry for being of topic...

but when mine hangs usually a good restart gets it
going

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ anotherthing: The Nintendo servers are going down in 9 days anyway.