Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney: Justice For All

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by DeltaBurnt, Jun 10, 2009.

Jun 10, 2009
  1. DeltaBurnt
    OP

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    Ok so on the 3rd case of "Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney: Justice For All" and I'm stuck on the 1st day of investigation (the 3rd case is the one with the flying magician at the circus, Max Galatica, by the way). I talked to Moe (the clown) and he said check the cafeteria for clues and I found a broken glass. I went everywhere and talked to everyone and presented everything to everyone but still nothing. I checked the guide and it said that the broken glass is what you need to get the truth out of Max (which I could already piece together), but the problem is when I goto the Detention Center...Max isn't there...

So what do I do? Is it a problem with the rom (I've heard that some roms people play on flashcarts don't work correctly, and they're just forever stuck because they can't move on)? Or am I doing something wrong?

2. poptdp

Newcomer poptdp Advanced Member

Australia
    try also examining everything.. i think u need to examine inside the showmasters room and present everyones profiles to everyone as well

3. DeltaBurnt
    OP

United States
    I already did the profile presenting, and the examining would take way too long...plus I think I already did examine everything in the ring master's room.

4. InuYasha

Member InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

United States
    ~Edit~
    Nevermind it seems you already posted on GFs....

5. DeltaBurnt
    OP

United States
    Uh no I didn't, maybe if you actually read my post you would find I already read the FAQs.