Pheonix write: Ace attourny contradictions

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by MADKATZ99, Sep 6, 2010.

Sep 6, 2010
  1. MADKATZ99
    OP

Member MADKATZ99 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    Bit of a spoiler I guess, so if you're some loser that still hasn't finished the game you might not want to read on.

Okay I finally finished the final case of the game a few days ago lol. Couple of things that jumped out at me though, was the autopsy report of Goodman. It said he died from one knife wound.. which is true but there must have been two holes in his body if Lana stabbed him with Edgeworth's knife as well as Gant?

I think another thing I had an issue with was the unstable jar. Ema seen the Jar in the air during mid-fight didn't she? That's why she drew it in the air in her picture. I had the impression if broke during the fight? Is this wrong? Because Gant apparently came in after all the bodies hit the floor and wrote "Ema" on the vase in old mates blood. He then smashed it, and kept that one piece so he could continue to control Lana. But didn't Ema see the jar in mid-flight? surely it would have smashed when it came down?

I think I'm missing something because that last one was a fairly big contradiction.

2. warmijwilfaain

Member warmijwilfaain War Mage MILF

United Kingdom
    No, she saw it on a windowsill or something - the game's intro cutscene points to that being the case anyway. If not, then maybe it landed but didn't break, no idea how that happened, but thats an idea. I'm pretty sure it was on a windowsill though

3. MADKATZ99
    OP

Member MADKATZ99 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    Ahh screw it. I just watched it again, and there appears to be a blue badger looking doll on the window sill, but it's not the Jar. Maybe Phoenix Wright was wrong as it wasn't the pot that Ema seen that looked like the blue badger's head. A knife breaks the jar in the cutscene, then skips to lana/someone with a knife stabbing someone, so I guess the cutscene could have shown gant breaking the Jar, then the intro skips 2 years down the track to lana stabbing goodman... it's not very clear.

Ohwell I don't care anymore, that case was pretty average anyway.

4. Mario92

Member Mario92 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Finland
    Now I'm confused, too [​IMG]

5. Shiro09

Member Shiro09 AAI2 Localisation Team

Australia
    She took it out, not stab him.

6. BlueStar

Member BlueStar GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    I have to tip my cap, it's a pretty tough job to get 75% of the words in a four word title wrong.

At least you got 'ace' right [​IMG]

7. Shiro09

Member Shiro09 AAI2 Localisation Team

Australia
    The title itself is a contradiction. Spelt Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Contradictions