Hacking Phantom Hourglass

darkdenizen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I never beat PH so I decided to go back before diving into Spirit Tracks that I would do this first.....but every time I reload the game my file is corrupted and I have to start from the begining! Whats wrong? I updated the loaders and have the latest AKAIO firmware. Has this happened to anyone else?

D

Deleted User

That happened to me when i tryed playing the first Phoenix Wright game, I re-downloaded the game and it worked fine then.

darkdenizen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jak larnak said:
Try to set the save file size to 8M in the rom properties.
I toyed around with the save file size (could have SWORN it was set on 8M as a standard). It worked!! Does this affect all my games though? Like if I were to load another game would the save be corrupt because the file size doesn't match up?

geek_power

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
File corruption does happen sometimes. I strongly suggest everyone to regularly make backups of your save files on your PC. That's what I do.

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i have this problem with spirit tracks :{ but when i first played it i had it at default/auto safe size, and it corrupted back then, maybe i should delete the current 8m save file i use and start over?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.