Gaming phantasy star zero

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Geez, guy. The game isn't even available yet. Some stores, such as Gamestop, got it on the 10th but they didn't want to bother selling it due to the massive MW2 shitstorm.

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
Hero of Fate is right...

Today is the release of Modern Warfare 2, it's like a freaking holiday for game shops like Gamestop. So if they release a game at the same time with MW2, it'll be overshadowed by the hype of MW2.

Frog

Trophies
XP
Country
Meh, i finished Phantasy star zero about a month after the jap release so this isn't a big deal to me.
However for anyone who hasn't played it yet, well it's pretty darn awesome.

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Anakir said:
I believe it's going to be dumped soon (IGN says its going to be released on November 10/09; which is in about 1 minute
biggrin.gif
). I'm going to purchase a legitimate copy but won't open it - its there to look nice and support the company. I'll just play the downloaded version.

I just wanna ask you this "Why?"

you should just play on the legit copy then no problems with speed etc

FISHY_au

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
alidsl said:
Anakir said:
I believe it's going to be dumped soon (IGN says its going to be released on November 10/09; which is in about 1 minute
biggrin.gif
). I'm going to purchase a legitimate copy but won't open it - its there to look nice and support the company. I'll just play the downloaded version.

well, i dont know about you, but i find having to carry multiple cards around with me a pain in the ass. I will always buy a game if i like it, because it shows support to the authors and stuff. But most of the time ill just leave it wrapped up and in my library. Then i put the rom on my flashcart and dont have to carry around 50 frikkin game cartriges, only one.

kurtsky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
is this game any good? i havent played any PS games before.
looks the MP is good they say..is it worth it?

FISHY_au

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
yeah, its quite good IMO. if you were to go on a website that gave you "if you liked this, you'll like....." websites, you'd probably find Kingdom Hearts on it. its quite similar graphics / drawing style. and the gameplay isnt too different in general. i dunno, without knowing what your into, the best thing you can do is download it (you dont loose anything if you dont like it) or browse the interwebs and finds images, gameplay videos and reviews. all that data should help you decide whether or not you'll play it.

manobon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't go through the other pages, but, I just started playing it. I really like that there's a storyline- it really makes me want to play more, even if it is just monster hunter-ing. Does anybody know if it's going to have an end to the story though? (which is the main problem I have with WoW, and such- little narrative, and no conclusion makes it less of a game and more of a toy, to me).

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.:Crimonite:. said:
alidsl said:
Anakir said:
biggrin.gif

well, i dont know about you, but i find having to carry multiple cards around with me a pain in the ass. I will always buy a game if i like it, because it shows support to the authors and stuff. But most of the time ill just leave it wrapped up and in my library. Then i put the rom on my flashcart and dont have to carry around 50 frikkin game cartriges, only one.

I just wanna tell you this ".:Crimonite:. answered for me."

Anyways, so I'm hearing that PS0 has connection problems so far.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So far, I had no problem doing stuff on wifi, and only once did i get disconnected.

just sucks that wifi chat is limited to a few short words... if you play local wireless, you dont even need the stupid chat, so why can you write stuff yourself local, but not where its actually useful o-o

rickmiraldo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wi-Fi chat is only limited to a few words if you're playing Free Mode to maintain your privacy, because you'll be playing with people that you don't know who they are. Have you ever played a DS game online with people that you don't actually know while being able to talk to them?

However, if you play via Friend Codes, you'll be able to write whatever you like, just like local wireless! Hope this answer helps! =)

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is it just me or..? I don't like this game, I just beated the first boss and it was so.. Boring.. And I really like other RPG's or MORPG's or what kind of genre this is.. O.o

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sanderino said:
Is it just me or..? I don't like this game, I just beated the first boss and it was so.. Boring.. And I really like other RPG's or MORPG's or what kind of genre this is.. O.o
Well not every game is for everyone.
I like this mainly game because it's a real time RPG. l get bored on most turn based games. The only thing I don't like is that you're forced to fight every monster to move on.

kurtsky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Me too im trying to like it
The only reason i might like it is because of wifi multi, the story and controls are really ack!

100action

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i dont like it so far, a bit too one dimensional with the attack-attack-heavy attack then chuck in a random pot somewhere. and i got owned by the first boss and gave up because it didnt save.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone