mrSmiles

Dundunduuuun
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anakir said:
Rayder said:
Is it gonna be a (U) or (E) ROM? If you are expecting a (U) ROM, you might be waiting awhile. There are LOTS of recent (U) games that haven't been dumped. It's like the USA ROM dumpers have quit the scene or something.

Sorry to quote you once again but do you happen to have a link about this? I was trying to google it but no luck.

pretty sure he's comment wasn't based on actual facts or news regarding release groups quitting the scene

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look at the list of releases. There are very few (U) games getting dumped recently. No, it's not based on any facts, just observation. The few (U) games that have been dumped are mostly independent releases, which generally means NOT from a release group at all, but from regular people who just so happened to buy the game and knew how to dump it. Some independents may use release group names.

Matt0125

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow. Really? That's a bummer. I guess I have to open mine then. I'm totally cool with it as its free in the first place anyways. There's bound to be someone who's going to dump it sooner or later.
[/quote]
I know there r a lot of people who are wondering why u might not dump your copy, and even though im anxious i completely understand y u dont want to.
I think i misunderstood something u said but o well

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just looked at the list of releases for the later half of October. I can see why they didn't bother considering most titles were shovelware, and the bigger titles as of late were released in Europe first (C.O.P., DBZ: Attack of the Saiyans).

Matt0125

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whoa something went wrong with the quote
blink.gif

Reveur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Matt0125 said:
Oh wow. Really? That's a bummer. I guess I have to open mine then. I'm totally cool with it as its free in the first place anyways. There's bound to be someone who's going to dump it sooner or later.

I know there r a lot of people who are wondering why u might not dump your copy, and even though im anxious i completely understand y u dont want to.
I think i misunderstood something u said but o well

Actually, what he meant was that.

He will buy original but will be playing the Rom version. But if the rom is not dumped before he gets his copy, he will unwrap his cart and play it.

or something along that line

Now, I have been wondering for sometime but I can't seem to find the "dumper?Dump er?rom ripper?" site. Eg Xenophobia and what not. Does it exist?

And what are the chances of the game getting dumped in the next 12 hour?
moogle.gif

FISHY_au

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
^^ dude, its Xenophobia. and probably not. US dumpers seem to be getting a bit behind the scene. dont know why.

On-topic - if the JAP version is anything to go by, this game will be pretty frikkin awesome IMO.

EDIT: oh, sorry dude. didnt realise it was just a typo, thought you were a noob. XD

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
As Rayder said, US release teams aren't really active, as you can see from the low number of US releases recently. And even if people have the game, not all of them know how to dump games or pirate. So let's just wait, the game will be dumped eventually.
smile.gif

Matt0125

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
As Rayder said, US release teams aren't really active, as you can see from the low number of US releases recently. And even if people have the game, not all of them know how to dump games or pirate. So let's just wait, the game will be dumped eventually.
smile.gif
My theory is that the dumpers are in Hawaii and they just dont like us noobs very much
unsure.gif

Matt0125

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
problem is that im going on a road trip in less than one hour. whatever will i do
unsure.gif
i like this face

Posts merged

problem is that im going on a road trip in less than one hour. whatever will i do
unsure.gif
i like this face

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Matt0125 said:
Raika said:
smile.gif
My theory is that the dumpers are in Hawaii and they just dont like us noobs very much
unsure.gif
Lol, they must be having a great time climbing volcanoes.
laugh.gif

Mr.Mysterio

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
I really want to get this game!But it wont be available in the stores here for atleast 3-4 months.So I will have to wait for the dump.I hope they dump it soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.