Not open for further replies.

Shotokage

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, good afternoon first of all,

This is not much of a Translation request, just some support help, i was just wondering if anyone could at least translate the whole menu stuff, i know theres some kind of guide out there i have read it, but i dont know much about hacking and doing translation stuff, i was just wondering if anyone could do it, it would help a lot everyone until the US release comes out.

if its done or not, Thanks Anyway

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
no probably no one will make it , there are guides everywhere just google for it , and of course i think youre a phantasy star fan that you cant wait for the us release , and if you really are than theres even bigger reason not translating it , im a phantasy star fan and i dnt know japanese that much but still the menus are the same as in all othe PS games

most of the translators here work on other translatins for games that want be released in US , so they want bother to do it , just have some patience and wait . why do you even bother spoiling the fun of playing this game , if you dnt have any good games to play just look a little more there are lots of good ds games you probably didnt play and in 7 days there will be avalon code

killakev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shineek said:
no probably no one will make it , there are guides everywhere just google for it , and of course i think youre a phantasy star fan that you cant wait for the us release , and if you really are than theres even bigger reason not translating it , im a phantasy star fan and i dnt know japanese that much but still the menus are the same as in all othe PS games

most of the translators here work on other translatins for games that want be released in US , so they want bother to do it , just have some patience and wait . why do you even bother spoiling the fun of playing this game , if you dnt have any good games to play just look a little more there are lots of good ds games you probably didnt play and in 7 days there will be avalon code

Well i dont mind really.But this game wont be released in english untill maybe Q1 of 2010..So yea hopefully someone can translate the menu/items or w.e.But then again seeing as it WILL be released in US there might not be any need on a full translation,However telling people to wait it out is not a good idea seeing as the game just hit JP.on a side note im also a very big pso fan(been playing since dreamcast when PK CK was introduced on the dreamcast(where people can delete your save file etc) anyways hopefully the TS will get the info he needs.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
There is a designated pinned thread for translation requests..
The thing is, if somebody didn't do it by now, I really doubt it'll happen at all..but, who knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: