Misc Phantasy Star Zero Wi-fi?

Reason

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys!

I'm using the Bahamut US version of the game and playing it on my DS lite with an Upgrade Revolution for DS.

Single player works fine to my knowledge but whenever I try to connect to my router at home it gives me the 51300 error code and says it cant connect.

I know its a software issue of some sort because my DS detects my router as an unsecure network when its searching for new networks.

Does anyone have this problem?

Does anyone know of a way I can get this multi-player working?

Thanks!

supersonic5000

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Error Code: 51300
Our experience has shown that this error message is typically caused by WEP Key issues. Please read the following information:

Check Nintendo's router info for special notes, if available, for your router.
Click here to go to our Wireless Router Configuration page.
Use the drop-down box on the left to select, if available, your router manufacturer.
Click on your router's model number, if available.
Read any "special notes" at the top of the router's page. Many issues can be solved by changing settings described in the "special notes."
Are you using WEP security on your router?
Log into the router using the default IP (consult your router's manual for assistance)
If you are using 64-bit encryption, the WEP Key must be a 10-character key consisting of numbers or letters A through F.
If you are using 128-bit encryption, the WEP Key must be a 26-character key consisting of numbers or letters A through F.
The WEP Key must be a Hexadecimal (1-9, A-F, no other special characters or letters).
Verify they are using the WEP Key in the first (#1) slot. Even though your router may have multiple slots, the Nintendo DS is only compatible with the WEP Key in slot #1.
Check to see if your router is using MAC filtering.
Find the section for MAC Filtering (typically under "Security").
If MAC Filtering is on ("enabled"), enter the Nintendo DS?s MAC address to the list of approved MAC address. For info on locating the DS?s MAC address, click here.
For instructions on how to find the MAC address for Nintendo DSi, click here.

(For assistance with locating the MAC Filtering section of your router's setup tool, please consult the router's manual or contact the manufacturer.)
When using connection files 1,2, or 3 on any Nintendo DS system:Check to see if your router is set to "g only" mode. In order to work with the Nintendo DS, the router must be set to "mixed" or "b and g".
If you are still unable to connect, please call 1-800-255-3700 in the USA or Canada for more information.

Copy and pasted from Nintendo's support site.

Reason

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My router is configured correctly. It is a wireless G Linksys WRT54G2. WEP and WPA are both disabled so there is no password.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Cuber

Trophies
Website
mytgn.co.uk
XP
Country
Game works for me.

Hmm, perhaps setting the wireless speed to 2MBs.. annoying as that is.. It worked when I had issues with Mario Kart way back.. also reading around other places after some googling it sounds like this router is a bit of a pain with the DS. Although some say they had no problems..

Edit: Wait, is it the real version of the game?
tongue.gif
If not, maybe that's the problem.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Reason said:
My router is configured correctly. It is a wireless G Linksys WRT54G2. WEP and WPA are both disabled so there is no password.

(Before i start surgesting ideas. i have no idea what you know and dont know so dont reply something like omg i know that im just surgesting ideas and ways to try and fix it)

1)Wep is disabled? im not sure what you mean by disabled but you need to use the WEP to connect the DS to anything make sure the router is broadcasting the WEP signal so the DS can find it

2)on your router settings menu there is usually 4 generated WEP codes make sure you use the first one [Edit]

3)make sure your not too far away from the routers signal or in a basement so it cant pick up on any signal whatsoever

4)im not sure what else it could be. just re-check the settings on the DS wifi menu make sure everything is correct and re-enter it just to be safe

5)iv found sometimes my PS0 doesnt connect to wifi on odd times so keep trying it might just be busy or something coz iv played this for endless hours online so i know for a fact when it tells me it cant connect its lieing so i just re-try

Hope one of these options helps

Anrok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reason said:

I have the same exact router as you and I had the same exact problem. I don't know if this helps but in the above post it states to make sure your router is in MIXED B and G mode. I had mine in G only and it would not connect. When I switched it to mixed i was able to connect just fine.

zxelman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really know how to solve your wifi problem but with your Bahamut version of the PS0 rom, you're going to face another problem online even after you get your wifi to work. With the Bahamut version, you can only add people that have the ROM that you have. Keep your .SAV file somewhere safe and google the CRACKED xenophobia version of the game.

However, if this matter was already solved, then disregard this post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good morning