Gaming Phantasy Star Zero (USA) local multiplayer problem

KaluAnkka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I tried DS wireless multiplayer earlier today, but it doesn't work for some reason. The one joining cannot see Hosts ds in the list. Have anyone else had the same problem and is there a fix or something to help me out. We are both using Cyclo Ds evolutions and the game is running just fine otherwise. Haven't tested online but I guess it'll work. Oh and we tried both, the Bahamut release and Xenophobias with crack installed.

Rubbie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i got the same problem also you cant see anyone online with your friendcodes aswell i think its some sort of ap =x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the Bahamut Patch worked fine for me. I patched my Bahamut version of Phantasy Star 0 and passed the Wi-Fi problem. Things should work fine.

KaluAnkka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I have tried everything, but the local multiplayer just wont work
frown.gif
Hope someone else notices this too so we could have a fix soon.

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I've heard this issue applies to local as well. I've never heard of it not working after you've patched it with Bahamut's Modified Xenophobia, patch. I didn't need a patch, though. I have a CycloDS Evolution, had to turn off Battery Saver mode, though. Wait, is that your card? If so, turn off Battery Saver.

KaluAnkka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
HA. Gotta try that one out too. Thank you so much. Hope It'll work
smile.gif

EDIT: NICE it worked. Just turned off the battery saving option and it works like a charm. Thank you so much Her:wtf:f_Fate o/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Announcer - "Ok folks we have a good fight today, Bakerman takes on Wario. This should be a good...