Phantasy star zero Help!

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by killakev, Feb 18, 2009.

Feb 18, 2009

Phantasy star zero Help! by killakev at 10:49 PM (1,192 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. killakev
    OP

Newcomer killakev Member

United States
    Well im a new ds owner,Just got my R4ds and i downloaded PSZ sadly i need some fix for it however i have no idea on how to add the action replay to my R4,It would be appreciated if anyone can link me or guide me on this,Thanks in advanced=)

2. ShinRyouma

Member ShinRyouma GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Indonesia
    1. Download the cheat codes database from "Sticky: The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread" 1st post
    2. Choose between "CHEAT.DAT.zip" OR "USRCHEAT.DAT.zip"
    3. Unzip the file and put "CHEAT.DAT" into "_system_" OR "USRCHEAT.DAT" into "R4Menu"
    4. Now you can choose codes before playing

To edit codes you need R4CCE, It's in "Sticky: The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread" 1st post

3. killakev
    OP

Newcomer killakev Member

United States

Done everything as stated(with the Cheat.Dat. file) and for some odd reason it doesnt start the codes before i enter game it just takes me straight to the game =(

4. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    i would recommend you to use USRCHEAT.dat if CHEAT.dat doesn't work on r4
    and
    strongly recommend you switch to yasumenu for a better game and cheat compatibility

5. killakev
    OP

Newcomer killakev Member

United States

Hmm but i dont have a "R4Menu" folder to put the usercheat.dat file in =(

6. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    if you are using r4 firmware you need to put the codes into _system_ folder like ShinRyouma mentioned
    and
    if you already have other cheat.dat or usrcheat.dat in that folder please delete it before you put in the new .dat!

again i strongly recommend you to use yasumenu for better cheat compatibility and game compatibility
    if i didn't remember wrongly you can't play this game by using the r4 firmware you need yasumenu!