Phantasy star zero Help!

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by killakev, Feb 18, 2009.

1. killakev
    OP

killakev Member

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2009
    United States
    Well im a new ds owner,Just got my R4ds and i downloaded PSZ sadly i need some fix for it however i have no idea on how to add the action replay to my R4,It would be appreciated if anyone can link me or guide me on this,Thanks in advanced=)

2. ShinRyouma

ShinRyouma GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 6, 2008
    Indonesia
    Surabaya
    1. Download the cheat codes database from "Sticky: The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread" 1st post
    2. Choose between "CHEAT.DAT.zip" OR "USRCHEAT.DAT.zip"
    3. Unzip the file and put "CHEAT.DAT" into "_system_" OR "USRCHEAT.DAT" into "R4Menu"
    4. Now you can choose codes before playing

To edit codes you need R4CCE, It's in "Sticky: The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread" 1st post

3. killakev
    OP

killakev Member

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2009
    United States

Done everything as stated(with the Cheat.Dat. file) and for some odd reason it doesnt start the codes before i enter game it just takes me straight to the game =(

4. elixirdream

elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2008
    Malaysia
    6th Dimention
    i would recommend you to use USRCHEAT.dat if CHEAT.dat doesn't work on r4
    and
    strongly recommend you switch to yasumenu for a better game and cheat compatibility

5. killakev
    OP

killakev Member

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2009
    United States

Hmm but i dont have a "R4Menu" folder to put the usercheat.dat file in =(

6. elixirdream

elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2008
    Malaysia
    6th Dimention
    if you are using r4 firmware you need to put the codes into _system_ folder like ShinRyouma mentioned
    and
    if you already have other cheat.dat or usrcheat.dat in that folder please delete it before you put in the new .dat!

again i strongly recommend you to use yasumenu for better cheat compatibility and game compatibility
    if i didn't remember wrongly you can't play this game by using the r4 firmware you need yasumenu!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice