Gaming Phantasy star zero Help!

killakev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well im a new ds owner,Just got my R4ds and i downloaded PSZ sadly i need some fix for it however i have no idea on how to add the action replay to my R4,It would be appreciated if anyone can link me or guide me on this,Thanks in advanced=)

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
1. Download the cheat codes database from "Sticky: The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread" 1st post
2. Choose between "CHEAT.DAT.zip" OR "USRCHEAT.DAT.zip"
3. Unzip the file and put "CHEAT.DAT" into "_system_" OR "USRCHEAT.DAT" into "R4Menu"
4. Now you can choose codes before playing

To edit codes you need R4CCE, It's in "Sticky: The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread" 1st post

killakev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShinRyouma said:
1. Download the cheat codes database from "Sticky: The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread" 1st post
2. Choose between "CHEAT.DAT.zip" OR "USRCHEAT.DAT.zip"
3. Unzip the file and put "CHEAT.DAT" into "_system_" OR "USRCHEAT.DAT" into "R4Menu"
4. Now you can choose codes before playing

To edit codes you need R4CCE, It's in "Sticky: The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread" 1st post

Done everything as stated(with the Cheat.Dat. file) and for some odd reason it doesnt start the codes before i enter game it just takes me straight to the game =(

killakev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
i would recommend you to use USRCHEAT.dat if CHEAT.dat doesn't work on r4
and
strongly recommend you switch to yasumenu for a better game and cheat compatibility

Hmm but i dont have a "R4Menu" folder to put the usercheat.dat file in =(

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
if you are using r4 firmware you need to put the codes into _system_ folder like ShinRyouma mentioned
and
if you already have other cheat.dat or usrcheat.dat in that folder please delete it before you put in the new .dat!

again i strongly recommend you to use yasumenu for better cheat compatibility and game compatibility
if i didn't remember wrongly you can't play this game by using the r4 firmware you need yasumenu!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1