Chile
There’s also this happy emoji ☺️
134CBB9F-3F89-4022-A052-2E9A7EE16DF4.jpeg

redmagejosh

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Hey just discovered this recently but I've not been able to get my data to sync to the site, the JSON generates in blank. I believe from what I've seen that it might be due to my firmware version(running 15.0.1), as using the latest NX Activity Log does work fine and generates the JSON.
Do have any plans to update NX Activity Log NPE soon? This is just awesome, just sad that it doesn't work for me.

phalk

Handheld Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey just discovered this recently but I've not been able to get my data to sync to the site, the JSON generates in blank. I believe from what I've seen that it might be due to my firmware version(running 15.0.1), as using the latest NX Activity Log does work fine and generates the JSON.
Do have any plans to update NX Activity Log NPE soon? This is just awesome, just sad that it doesn't work for me.

The original app in which this is based is not updated yet. Since this is just a mod I'm unable to fix it by myself right now. When the main branch of NX Activity Log is updated I'll update the NPE mod. Until then, sadly, it's not compatible with 15.0.1.

redmagejosh

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
The original app in which this is based is not updated yet. Since this is just a mod I'm unable to fix it by myself right now. When the main branch of NX Activity Log is updated I'll update the NPE mod. Until then, sadly, it's not compatible with 15.0.1.
Thanks for replying. Let's hope it gets updated sometime soon.

redmagejosh

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Hey @phalk this fork updated NX Activity Log to work with 15.0.1, would this be useful to update your version?

bibliomon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I have a suggestion.

You know how at the end of the year, lots of companies will have the 'Recap', 'Rewind', 'Wrapped' thing where it shows your account activity summary throughout the current year. Even Nintendo do it with their 'Year in Review'

Since modded Switch don't really connect to Nintendo account, we don't have this nicely looking review for our year on Switch that can be shared.

My suggestion is with the data obtained from NX Activity Log and that is uploaded to phalk, perhaps there could be an interface for our very own 'Year In Review' that looks just like all those other companies do with beautiful card that can be shared on our social account (like 'Top 5 Games You've Played This Year', 'Top Game You've Played in Each Month', 'Total Hours Spent on Gaming This Year','Games with Most Hours Spent Playing' etc.)

NX Activity Log has this info already (in the All Activity Tab) but well, it looks very business looking and not really fun to share.

phalk

Handheld Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Some updates:
- The website should update the games list faster now, I made a cron job for that (no need to manually update anymore)
- There is a smaller gamercard option now.
- I've also updated the mod on NX-Activity-Log so it could work on the new 16.0.0 firmware (thanks to https://github.com/zdm65477730/NX-Activity-Log/ fork)

Sorry for the slow updates!

Last edited by phalk,

FlameSlap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some updates:
- The website should update the games list faster now, I made a cron job for that (no need to manually update anymore)
- There is a smaller gamercard option now.
- I've also updated the mod on NX-Activity-Log so it could work on the new 16.0.0 firmware (thanks to https://github.com/zdm65477730/NX-Activity-Log/ fork)

Sorry for the slow updates!
Still crashing on 17.0.1 is there any other update?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.