Homebrew RELEASE pFBA: final burn alpha

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Naw, I know it's the rom, because on my computer the fmv is choppy as well. I think the mame 2003 Killer Instinct romset has has issues, Maybe the video was compressed.
True I read somewhere that it was .hdd format before compressed to .chd and i dont think there is way to reverse from .chd to .hdd

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I think this fba jukebox needs a better guide to get games to work. It is not simply dragging them to a folder rom, nes, etc ... it will not work

Reactions: Thorhax

Thorhax

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think this fba jukebox needs a better guide to get games to work. It is not simply dragging them to a folder rom, nes, etc ... it will not work
Agreed, It's like when people say xyz is easy, well it's easy for you because you either made it or had advice early on.

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Agreed, It's like when people say xyz is easy, well it's easy for you because you either made it or had advice early on.
In fact people do not know that you can play more than Arcade with FNeo. There is the integrated Nes emulator and it does not need PNes that is already discontinued, but for it to work it needs to have the correct name in the compressed file and the rom as it says in the .xml file and so with the other types of consoles , or create your own libraries, something that is not described in the repository

In addition, Pemu adapts to any type of emulator that Switch supports. You can compile the latest FBa and Snes9x from their original repositories within Pfba-PSnes.

Last edited by Imancol,

Thorhax

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In fact people do not know that you can play more than Arcade with FBA. There is the integrated Nes emulator and it does not need PNes that is already discontinued, but for it to work it needs to have the correct name in the compressed file and the rom as it says in the .xml file and so with the other types of consoles , or create your own libraries, something that is not described in the repository

In addition, PXxx adapts to any type of emulator that Switch supports. You can compile the latest FBa and Snes9x from their original repositories within Pfba-PSnes.
If you know your way around linux and have an environment setup you can compile it, but these things are not as common as you may think.\

I've fiddled with make files on Ubuntu in the past and never gotten anything to compile, always some dependency missing, without clear instructions on how to get it installed.

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
If you know your way around linux and have an environment setup you can compile it, but these things are not as common as you may think.\

I've fiddled with make files on Ubuntu in the past and never gotten anything to compile, always some dependency missing, without clear instructions on how to get it installed.
I understand, I had to reinstall WSL2 Ubuntu to fix devkitpro dependencies and environment errors. But I realized that some things do not work with sudo and others need them due to lack of permission.

pfba-4.4-rebuild-by-iman_switch

The last commit to date from Pemu and FBNeo has been compiled. Includes my own NSP forwarder.

I hope in the future Pemu accepts more emulators as well as it is implemented more in Fba. I do not share the one from PSNes because I am making a GUI, when I finish it I share it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.