SPH73

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ewwww, a 4chan image. I hate that place. Its were all the racists, psychopaths and smurffreaks dwell.

psp-300-v-200.jpg

Yeah, we should all just accept this eyesore.

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country
I think you should just wait for a PSP4000 or something, but then again, they might just bring over the "feature" anyway.
tongue.gif

upbumpo190

Trophies
Website
ethericwarriors.eu
XP
Country
France
My friend just bought a PSP 3000, but I've yet to check for that problem, I assume that the problem has been dealt with? Or are they still recalling? I would go mad if I had that on my screen, it's like the bug that got between my PSP 1004 screen... :wtf:

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
upbumpo190 said:
My friend just bought a PSP 3000, but I've yet to check for that problem, I assume that the problem has been dealt with? Or are they still recalling? I would go mad if I had that on my screen, it's like the bug that got between my PSP 1004 screen... :wtf:

They've done absolutely nothing about the problem. No recalls, no updated versions of the 3000 on the shelves, nothing. I wouldn't expect a fix either, Sony is cheap like that.

SPH73

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't agree. At first Sony ignored the Square Button issue but later they reversed their position and fixed the problem in future models.

I believe the same thing will happen here.

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
of course they will fix it for future revisions, but right now it doesnt hinder game play so they dont care. the square button issue stopped people from playing a game. where as a crapped up image doesnt really.

GhostSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SPH73 said:
Ewwww, a 4chan image. I hate that place. Its were all the racists, psychopaths and smurffreaks dwell.
We prefer to be called trolls.
Also, lol @ online petitions, yeah, they sure do alot.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SPH73 said:
I don't agree. At first Sony ignored the Square Button issue but later they reversed their position and fixed the problem in future models.

I believe the same thing will happen here.
Future models as in PSP-4000. Of course they will fix it in the next hardware revision, they're not stupid.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: