PES 2009 with Modchip

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by mastergatuno, Mar 17, 2009.

Mar 17, 2009

PES 2009 with Modchip by mastergatuno at 12:25 AM (916 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. mastergatuno
    OP

Newcomer mastergatuno Member

Brazil
    Hello guys! I burnt PES 2009 two times:

1st- With an original .iso in a Philips DvD-R (It was CMC, I think it is Mitsubishi Chemicals).
    The game asked for a Wii System Update. As it should do nothing to modchips I installed it. After that the game appeared on the Disc Channel. When I click start, however, I end with a black screen that can only be removed by reseting the Wii.

2nd- I burnt a modified .iso in an Emtec DvD-R (Produced in Manaus =X But it played Trauma Center Second Opinion flawlessly)
    I opened the .iso with Wiiscrub and extracted the main.dol. I used 0xFF all times (Trucha dosen't work on 3.4, right?). Next I opened the main.dol with Generic Wii Patcher and removed Error 001 and 002. I put it back into the .iso and burnt.
    Now it dosen't matter where I am, if its the safety and health screen, wii menu, disc channel... It just shows an error message telling me to eject the disc and reset the Wii.

I can't see what the problem is.

I also have two copies of Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn in Nipponic and Emtec discs. With the first one I could reach chapter 3-4, but after that I get constant error messages. Now this happens with both discs. I tried deleting my save file and beginning from the start and it still stop reading in middle of the game. This happens only during combat. Funny that I have Prince of Persia on a Nipponic and it haven't showed errors so far.

Thanks in advance!

2. lll

Member lll GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Edit: sorry, I completely misread your post.

3. SenorClean

Member SenorClean GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    Is it a PAL copy you are trying to play? If so, it is probably a video mode issue which is common these days cross-region.

Your second disc WAS trucha signed... you have to if you change any content! This is why it is being rejected.

I'd suggest installing twilight hack, and using softchip to load your games.

4. mastergatuno
    OP

Newcomer mastergatuno Member

Brazil
    It's NTSC.
    Well, so that's the only option xD
    Alright. I have a Zelda TP Iso here. I just don't know wich version it is.