Persona Getting Complete Remake For PSP!

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
persona2-.jpg

"Rumors of the first Persona game getting a PSP port turns out to be false. The truth is, it's getting a complete remake!

This was confirmed in the latest Famitsu. According to the Japanese mag, the 13-year-old PSOne classic will have lots of new movies from Kamikaze Douga, three difficulty modes, more save points, and enemy encounters. Same adjustments were also made to balance the game. Unfortunately, it's only been announced in Japan, and will be released on April 29.

Also in the works is a PSP port of another Atlus classic, Growlanser, released on the PSOne in Japan 10 years ago. The game will have new characters and routes, and will also get adjustments to battle tempo. It will be released in Japan on May 14.

No info on whether it will be released in other regions, but I'm pretty sure it will, considering that Persona 4 did well outside Japan."

Source

Dark_linis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is great! I was planing on buying a psp and playing the psx original (I don't like computer emulating).

I bet Atlus USA will bring this over soon enough.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: btw my updated location I listed isn't exactly where I wanted it to be, but it's very close to...