Hacking Persona 4 resolution hack (now native 544p)

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There is a new plugin available over on vitahacks Reddit which allows 544p on persona. Have tested it with overclock too and all works perfectly. No slowdowns at all. Makes a world of difference to image quality.

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I don't want to use a plugin that only has pre-defined resolutions and has to be recompiled every time something needs to be added when it could be compatible with RePatch so people don't get their plugins list bloated
I don't want repatch folder bloated, so plugin is better solution all around objectively.

Shadowmoon25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard you have to overclock if you use this. That means less battery life. I saw the pics comparing and they look the same to me. What exactly changes? The color? Speed of the game?

DarthDub

Amateur Hacker
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
I heard you have to overclock if you use this. That means less battery life. I saw the pics comparing and they look the same to me. What exactly changes? The color? Speed of the game?
The internal resolution, it's hard to tell with screenshots since the image gets upscaled for both.

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for this, now about removing the annoying rap/hiphop music from the game! Persona is now a Dance only game like Pa Rapper the Rapper.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds like this would be more beneficial to PSTV users, but a great concept none the less. I may give it a go if I replay P4G in the future.

thanks for this, now about removing the annoying rap/hiphop music from the game! Persona is now a Dance only game like Pa Rapper the Rapper.
What? Did we actually play different games. Or maybe you are referring to the Dancing All Night spin off? This thread is about the actual JRPG Persona 4 Golden not the Rhythm game that came later!
You're both wrong - it's actually a fighting game now, like Skullgirls. /s

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.