Hacking Permanent PS4 jailbreak 7.55?

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hello,

I've been out for a while on hacking scene for PS4 so I was wondering if there have been any changes about hacking PS4. Is there permanent method for jailbreaking PS4 7.55 or any more stable method than golden hen?

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Please help. I've successfully loaded golden hen, but while loading it I'm not getting any kind of notification. For example payload successfully loaded and so on. Website says goldenhen was successfully loaded, press PS button to return to main menu and when I do that, I'm still unable to load my games and do not have debug settings. How to fix that?

Nino_Z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Please help. I've successfully loaded golden hen, but while loading it I'm not getting any kind of notification. For example payload successfully loaded and so on. Website says goldenhen was successfully loaded, press PS button to return to main menu and when I do that, I'm still unable to load my games and do not have debug settings. How to fix that?
Give us information on what FW you are on, etc.

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Give us information on what FW you are on, etc.
I'm on 7.55. I used goldenHen before and worked like it should. So in meantime while i wasn't using my PS, site which I used before got shut down and now I'm using night-kind's site to run golden hen.

Nino_Z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm on 7.55. I used goldenHen before and worked like it should. So in meantime while i wasn't using my PS, site which I used before got shut down and now I'm using night-kind's site to run golden hen.
Did you load an exploit first?

HeiS3nB3rG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There is no permanent JB, but GoldHen allows you to keep the jailbreak running while the PS4 is in sleep mode. My suggestion is to do so, because 7.55 JB may take hours before it succeeds.
As for your other problem, try changing online host and exploit type (there is a new one and an old one now).
With the PS4 Slim 7.55 I had, the new exploit did not work, I had to use the old one. Then sometimes the page says the JB went through but it actually didn't, or it doesn't show any message but the exploit was successful, so you can run the payloads you need. For all these reasons, I believe GH+Sleep mode is the only way to enjoy the JB on 7.55.

Nino_Z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There is no permanent JB, but GoldHen allows you to keep the jailbreak running while the PS4 is in sleep mode. My suggestion is to do so, because 7.55 JB may take hours before it succeeds.
As for your other problem, try changing online host and exploit type (there is a new one and an old one now).
With the PS4 Slim 7.55 I had, the new exploit did not work, I had to use the old one. Then sometimes the page says the JB went through but it actually didn't, or it doesn't show any message but the exploit was successful, so you can run the payloads you need. For all these reasons, I believe GH+Sleep mode is the only way to enjoy the JB on 7.55.
Not really, I never do that and always get the JB running after a few min at worst. PS4 Pro

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

He's right. I have also similar situation where I need to mess around with the exploit for quiet some time. Also yes, I do get that error saying payload was successfull on the website, but system didn't notified me that it was also successful.

viper3344

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hours??? Please.... running it off an ESP makes it 10 min TOPS. TOPS. My worst was 2 KP's and that was super rare. 7.55 is just fine. Just host locally and don''t cache from online and you increase your chances 10 fold.

Last edited by viper3344,

HeiS3nB3rG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hours??? Please.... running it off an ESP makes it 10 min TOPS. TOPS. My worst was 2 KP's and that was super rare. 7.55 is just fine. Just host locally and don''t cache from online and you increase your chances 10 fold.

It took hours for me sometimes, yes.
It depends on the system you have and the exploit host you use.
You are lucky to have a system that works well with the exploit you use.

I had the same experience with all the JB versions I tried so far with different PS4s: the same host does not work the same on different consoles on the same firmware.

And how do I do that?

Try different hosts, different exploits and different versions of GoldHen to understand which one works best with your system.

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
It took hours for me sometimes, yes.
It depends on the system you have and the exploit host you use.
You are lucky to have a system that works well with the exploit you use.

I had the same experience with all the JB versions I tried so far with different PS4s: the same host does not work the same on different consoles on the same firmware.

Try different hosts, different exploits and different versions of GoldHen to understand which one works best with your system.
Which hosts are currently available?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt there will ever be a permanent, coldboot method to exploit the system unless sony really screws up. I don't ever mess with the ps4 really unless I have to. I used to mess with it a lot, but the exploits imo are frustrating at times. I'm on 5.05 too. it usually works, but it feels like you have to hold your breath whenever you're deploying hen. just afraid of a kp and waiting like 3 minutes to try again. I've never had much luck with rest mode, but it could be my hdmi splitter. for $10, I guess you can't expect much.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol