EDIT
atomiswave roms doesn't work

Last edited by Kraith,

Lineacero

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi, I'm trying to change the green color of the letters where the roms appear, but I don't know which line should be changed so that the letters are white, can someone help me to know which line it is and can give me one photo indicating the line to modify?
Thanks.

it is for ps vita

djhazardous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I love this emulator now that analogue input has been improved! A few bugs I noticed in most recent version:

1. In racing games, when choosing track (usually with 3 choices) you're only able to choose the most far left and furthest right choices, never the middle, despite how small you adjust the movement on the stick. I am thinking this is because the stick is only accepting digital input?
  2. I'm not 100% sure but when mapping buttons 7 and 8 (or 6-7?) to L2/R2 which are used for the acceleration and braking pedals in racing games, they are also only accepting digital input.
  3. You cannot adjust video snap delay in the emulator, you have to edit the config file manually with FTP or PS Xplorer. IMO the default of 5 seconds is too long, I like mine set to 2 seconds personally and have edited my config file manually.
  4. I don't know whether this is really a bug but some games like Outrunners emulate two cabinets at once, even when you only want to play single player, which in turn kills performance. It would be nice if it was possible to configure it to emulate 1 cabinet so performance is playable, but understand if this is not accomplishable.

Reactions: Lineacero

Geesehoward79

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I love this emulator now that analogue input has been improved! A few bugs I noticed in most recent version:

1. In racing games, when choosing track (usually with 3 choices) you're only able to choose the most far left and furthest right choices, never the middle, despite how small you adjust the movement on the stick. I am thinking this is because the stick is only accepting digital input?
  2. I'm not 100% sure but when mapping buttons 7 and 8 (or 6-7?) to L2/R2 which are used for the acceleration and braking pedals in racing games, they are also only accepting digital input.
  3. You cannot adjust video snap delay in the emulator, you have to edit the config file manually with FTP or PS Xplorer. IMO the default of 5 seconds is too long, I like mine set to 2 seconds personally and have edited my config file manually.
  4. I don't know whether this is really a bug but some games like Outrunners emulate two cabinets at once, even when you only want to play single player, which in turn kills performance. It would be nice if it was possible to configure it to emulate 1 cabinet so performance is playable, but understand if this is not accomplishable.

You must report it on github. Cpasjuste is very active there

cheloruiz79

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
here works flawlessly.
thanks sir i will reinstall everything let's see if it works for me the ones from sg100, ngp, tg16, megadrive, gamegear, msx, pce, sgfx, coleco, channelF, arcade, nes work without problems the only ones are fds and mastersystem the control doesn't work for me on ps4

NabetseCA

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
please help me, I use pfbNEO on switch, I create the "skins" folder and unzip the "default" file but the neo still has the default skin, help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse