UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
You guys are offtopic. But...

I would like to know your opinion about these kind of cables, and if they are safe to use with a USB C power brick for smartphone for exemple
i would recommend them. For both the wii and the wii u. I have one of these cables+a 65w charger from amazon (I even have a spare cable for the wii) and I'm satisfied. A good alternative to a homemade dongle like from this thread.

Reactions: NachoParty

creedof69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So, I'm about to buying precisely these adapters. But one thing I would ask, Even if it has 100W, the output description indicate either "20W 5A" or "15W 3A". The Wii U power brick indicate 15V 5A.
Is the USB C PSU will deliver the same as the Wii U or would ther be a problem ?

https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B0C6DXP2ZT...lectronics&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9kZXRhaWw

71oXXdJaoLL.jpg

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
So, I'm about to buying precisely these adapters. But one thing I would ask, Even if it has 100W, the output description indicate either "20W 5A" or "15W 3A". The Wii U power brick indicate 15V 5A.
Is the USB C PSU will deliver the same as the Wii U or would ther be a problem ?

https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B0C6DXP2ZT...lectronics&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9kZXRhaWw

71oXXdJaoLL.jpg
The Cable handle the communication with PSU and ask for the Voltage and Amperage needed and regulate them to provide the correct ones to the console.

creedof69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The Cable handle the communication with PSU and ask for the Voltage and Amperage needed and regulate them to provide the correct ones to the console.
Ok I understand. So why don't they write 20V -- 1A to show all the range directly ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Kirbydogs, no thanks I don't wanna destroy my 3ds