Hardware PC Stream to Xbox One

MiLLPeX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok, I'm that guys looking to play Steam games on Xbox One using the Xbox Controllers laying down on my couch

Fact is my PC stays up stairs, no HDMI cable big enough and no Xbox Wireless Controllers able to reach bluetooth from PC

With that said I'm looking forward to a better way to Stream Windows 10 on Xbox

Yes, the Microsoft Wireless App works, but performance is bad and only 1 controller works at a time, no local multiplayer

I know its possible, tried a Steamlink device couple of times and the performance was good enoght but no official support for Xbox Controllers and not as conviente as a already online Xbox and things...

So... anyone already successed on this type of journey? I'm able to do crazy sh!ts to achiev this even Devmod etc etc

Bl4aze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are better off getting an android box capable of running steam link. A firestick should be good enough for you to run Steam Link Smooth enough.

But before i ask what is the specs of your computer? That may have a hand in the issue.

MiLLPeX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Xbox controllers and Android boxes are fully compatible?

My PC: Asus B550-E, Ryzen 3800X, GTX 1080, 16GB 3200Mhz

Bl4aze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xbox controllers and Android boxes are fully compatible?

My PC: Asus B550-E, Ryzen 3800X, GTX 1080, 16GB 3200Mhz

Alright that looks fine. Yeah it seems you just need a android box. chromecast like above or a firestick would work fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte