Gaming PC headsets.

Prime

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Long story short: The 360 hasn't got any decent headsets so I'll use a adaptor to make pc headset work with the 360

Now that's out of the way Does anyone have any recommendations on PC headsets? I was thinking about the Creative HS Fatal1ty Gaming Headset or the Plantronics GameCom 377 Open Ear Gaming Headset but I first want to know if there is any other good ones out there.

EDIT: oh forgot the price. Not to expensive. Below £40 I say.

BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
There's a PC to Xbox360 headset converter?! Now there's another thing I have to buy.

Anyway, I bought a Plantronics Audio .370 and they are very comfortable. The only thing I don't like about them is that they don't sit well on your head if you move a lot; however, that's what makes them so comfortable.

The sound quality is okay, but I'm not an audiophile so I can't talk about highs/mids/lows with you. All I know is that it feels nice and it works with Team Fortress 2
smile.gif

I got it on super sale from Future Shop for $20

http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/e...032/prod5500011

BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
np

If you wanted a pair of headsets just for your PC, my friend uses a USB headset that does 5.1 ..they're over $150 for the mid-quality ones though
frown.gif
I was, originally, looking for one of those, but I didn't think it was worth it for me.

... and I doubt it would work in an Xbox 360, being basically a USB soundcard and what-not.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Thing is, I do use a really great headset. But you said that you wanted headsets below £40, and this headset doesn't fall into that category.

However, if you really want a headset with of good quality that is really nice to wear for long periods and have the cash for it - Then I'd suggest you to look up the Steelseries Siberia headset.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Looks like a Famicom handheld