Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Android' started by EarthBound 2, Jun 2, 2014.
How to fix this Sonic CD problem though?
My Asus MemoPad HD 7 expanded unfortunetaly
These are attemps to play unofficial Sonic CD(2011)PC Steam and Android.I bricked up my tablet forever.
Use your recovery or flash a new recovery using adb?
You need this: Soniccd.apk & SDdata. Android
Best thread title ever.
OP, I hope you have a backup of your data, Restoring Android would be the only option.
I would rename the thread... but I don't know what it's about...
"PC and Tablet Trouble" it is.
But this is about necrophilia....
do you thung i'm jeff the killer from CreepyPasta stories?
maybe it's caused be maleware and Google adverse,and network random surveys?maybe my computer infected?i have to buy Kaspersky Internet Security 2014?see my new account tvn88pl?i'm dissapointed being fake Shigesato Itoi.
How to get the Retro Engine Dev Menu
Download retrun, which can found here. unhaut.fav.cc/retrun/
Open CMD and use cd to change the directory for where you extracted retrun.
Copy Data.rsdk to the retrun directory of where retrun.exe is.
Use this command to extract stuff from data.rsdk: retrun x data.rsdk -d=*The Directory you want to be created* -2
Open gameconfig.bin in a hex editor located in Game. Which is located in the Data folder.
Search "DevMenuFlag" and after that. There is 00 00 00 00. Change the last one to 01. Which will be like this 00 00 00 01
Use this command in retrun to pack data.rsdk back together: retrun c *The Directory you created* Data.rsdk -2
Copy back Data.rsdk back into the steam directory. It should boot.
Pic of the DevMenu ingame http://i.imgur.com/smNWi6f.png
What kind of version I need there're retrun v.1.0.0,v2,v.3 and version 4?I have Windows 7 you can know my information of PC using OTL Explorer
Should I use Notepad++ or Dev-C++?
i opened data.rdsk on cmd.exe and this tip only pop up my Windows NT informations though.It's more difficult than extracting quick.bms.exe for Sonic Generations.
I watched some MS DOS Prompt videos and I did everything(illegal commands).I don't get only one thing:
Use this command to extract stuff from data.rsdk: retrun x data.rsdk -d=*The Directory you want to be created* -2(which direction is it?)?Is it ...Downloads folder or ...SteamApps/Sonic CD?I don't know,please help me?I apologize fot all inconvenience caused in this forum.
So this thing gets more complicated:
How to play Egg Gauntlet in the Sonic 2 remake without hacking the game
December 15th, 2013
Due to popular demand, here is how to play Egg Gauntlet, "the boss marathon that never was",
without hacking the game. This is for the Android-x86 version.
** THIS DOCUMENT EXPECTS YOU KNOW HOW TO DO REMOTE APPLICATION DEBUGGING WITH ANDROID.
There's no easier way I'm sorry - debugging has to be setup differently depending if you are
debugging using a device's USB port, network adapter or you are using the Android Emulator in the Android SDK.
THIS GUIDE IS THUS MEANT FOR ADVANCED USERS.
Hacking will, in the future, provide an easier way, but right now this is the way it is.
The easiest way of pulling this trick off is running the game on a personal computer running Android-X86,
available at http://www.android-x86.org
- Get the APK for the Sonic 2 game in some way (after buying the game from Play, get it from a device, etc. ).
- Unzip the APK for the Sonic 2 game, grab the library file libRetroEngineJNI.so under lib/x86 and put into a directory called MYLIBDIR
- Setup debugging on the sonic 2 app (start the sonic 2 app, attach gdbserver to its process id and to a network address).
This must be done on the Android machine.
- Run gdb, run "target remote <host on which sonic2 runs>:<gdbserver port>".
This must be done on your computer.
- Now the sonic 2 app will be paused
- Run the "set solib-search-path MYLIBDIR" command in the gdb shell on your computer
MYLIBDIR is the directory where you put the library file you grabbed.
Use an absolute pathname here to be sure!
- Run the "c" command in the gdb shell on your computer, and the sonic 2 will be resumed
- Then start a new game
- When at Sonic 2's SEGA screen (where Sonic runs across the screen) on the debugger on your computer press the
Control key and C at the same time (Ctrl-C).
The sonic 2 app will be paused.
- Now run "set stageMode=0,activeStageList=2,stageListPosition=0" on the debugger on your computer
- Run "c" in the debugger shell on your computer.
- The Sonic 2 app will be resumed, and you will be playing Egg Gauntlet
I also want to know how to import Sonic 2 beta stages from genesis to anroid port.?