Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
So I finally got everything all set up, there is $10 in my PayPal account to pay for the costs of the listing price on eBay and it said it would charge my PayPal account and all my information was correct. But for some reason no money has been taking out yet (I listed it this morning), do I have to wait until the end of the auction for the money to be taken out for the listing fee? I am only worried about this because if it is not taking money out of my account then how is it going to put money into my account when someone buy my item?

Anyone have any ideas?

cosmo2389

Trophies
Website
www.myotaku.com
XP
Country
United States
They will do it sometime around the end of the month... At least that's what they did with me...

And if it sells and they use Paypal, the Paypal fee will be taken out whenever they get around to it (I sold an item around the tenth of last month and they just took out their fees the other day...)...

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, eBay doesn't take your fees unless you have an instant payment plan set up with them. If you don't, they give you a few weeks to pay before they start nagging you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.