yay p1ngpong.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok, So I'm trying to add a debit card to my PayPal account so I can transfer money from PayPal into it but to be honest I'm not sure the details I have entered are correct and there is no way I can afford a £14 return fee. Does anyone else have a bank account with Halifax and has signed up to PayPal?

banking.png

Thanks a lot if you can help me with my questions!

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
you can't add fund to a debit card anyway, you can only pay for things with a debit card, you have to use a bank account and sort code to transfer money from your pay pal account, i hate the way pay pal do it like this. :S

tomqman

This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
its easy to set up paypal with a bank account just double check all the details
smile.gif
they make look hard but its not

edit:
too get to that screen go to profile add or remover card
but i think you need to add a back before an card

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I did double check them but it will take me three weeks to earn back the £14 it will cost me if things aren't exactly right, that's why I posted some questions in the first post about the details I'm not too sure about.

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
legendofphil didnt read what you had to say. his comment is maybe helpful to other later down the line but dont use his post for help at the moment.

Adding a bank acc will make it so you can use your cash through paypal. im pretty sure it works the other way but round these parts when you do this they will send you a paypal card to get money off of your acc.

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's easier to use your checking account number (which is linked with your debit card). Just make sure you get your routing number first from the bank. Then get it verified and you're set. In the US you need a minimum of $1 in your account for Paypal to verify it, and it does this by withdrawing the $1 and depositing back in two separate amounts. I don't know how it would work for you though.

Lee79

Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
To transfer money you have to add a bank account to paypal. PayPal will check the bank account belongs to you by
depositing 2 small amounts (2p and 7p in my case) which you have to check on your bank account statement and then enter the amounts on your paypal profile.

That is what i did with a Halifax account and i can transfer money both ways.

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jalaneme - Wrong.

I've got Debit Card with Halifax on Paypal and have received funds. Funds to appear in your bank take a few days. (usually 3-7 days.)

If you haven't done that Lee79 suggested, do it.

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
can you request a check from paypal?

also, try giving them a call. I've gotten good service a few times from calling them (and one really bad time) and see if they can walk you through it or set it up for you?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==