Hacking Payload not working

poketop21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hey guys,

i recently went to homebrew channel and updated m atmosphere and hekate files with the app AIO SWITCH UPDATER. I had my payload set in a way that allows S

Before restarting I accidentally updated Switch to 12.0.2. I tried injecting hekate payload and it only goes to blank screen. Tegra explorer injects successfully but none of my payloads do :(
Not update.bin, reboot.bin, payload.bin or any else.

Am I doing something wrong? I currently cant access sd card filea as I dont have a card reader so I hope this can be fixed without putting bew hekate and atmos and deleting old files.
I have a similar issue were the tegra explore payload goes black screen when launch. Does anyone know a fix to this issue. Your help will be gratefully appreciated. (also im using a oled switch)

Attachments

• 20220506_223618.mp4
    26.8 MB

Homlet

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a similar issue were the tegra explore payload goes black screen when launch. Does anyone know a fix to this issue. Your help will be gratefully appreciated. (also im using a oled switch)
Can the OLED switch even chainload payloads?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

poketop21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
YESSSSSSS LETS GO I FINALLY GOT TEGRAEXPLORER TO WORK.
20220507_005936.jpg

Reactions: Bubbles21

radicalwookie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ye the only option was to remove everything from sd card and redo the whole thing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol