Hardware Payload injector (dongle) in ebay

LightOffPro

ユキオクン
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Interesting. Although i use SXOS too, i would really like to have a small dongle to inject ReiNX.

Something cheap but functional would be awesome.

Who knows if that product works... I can't find any reviews and the product itself doesn't have a description/instructions.

Gangboy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
This also caught my eye... Want a injector for ReiNX. Someone at Reddit/Switchhacks has ordered it. I'll just wait till someone tested it first. :)

g00s3y

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The photos show the size of the board, showing you the comparison to a usb flash drive.

don't touch it only buy official SX PRO dongle unless you'd like a brick :P

Does SX pay you for promotion? Or are you just spewing random shit, and know nothing about it?

Watch it actually be one of those 200 volt USB Killers in disguise.
inb4 fake injector and welcome usb killer

Yeah, people on ebay with over 30k positive feedback, will definitely sell something that will fuck your switch up. Because making less than $7 on each until their account gets banned is sooooo worth it... Seriously, do some of you even think before you write stupid shit?

Made in China, just like the SX garbage. But yet SX is so much more trustworthy, and no one has ever had a problem with that.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The photos show the size of the board, showing you the comparison to a usb flash drive.

Does SX pay you for promotion? Or are you just spewing random shit, and know nothing about it?

Yeah, people on ebay with over 30k positive feedback, will definitely sell something that will fuck your switch up. Because making less than $7 on each until their account gets banned is sooooo worth it... Seriously, do some of you even think before you write stupid shit?

Made in China, just like the SX garbage. But yet SX is so much more trustworthy, and no one has ever had a problem with that.
It mean absolutely nothing.
I may have a 999999k positive feedback and got my account stolen due to whatever reasons.

Actually $12.80 + $2.50 shipping cost
$16.30 x each copies sold, I let you calculate.

Last edited by Asia81,

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
tbh looks legit, very similar internals as the SX PRO. Honestly they have nothing to gain selling a USB Killer in disguise.
And no, they didnt hack the acc, sellers with high rep need 2fa and usually ebay prevents adding auctions until its verified.
And even if it was hacked, and verified and put up, how would the hacker send the "bricker".

None of what above ppl are saying makes sense.
Also, that ebay isnt the only listing for it.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting. Although i use SXOS too, i would really like to have a small dongle to inject ReiNX.

Something cheap but functional would be awesome.

Who knows if that product works... I can't find any reviews and the product itself doesn't have a description/instructions.
If you already have the SX pro, you can already use it to launch ReiNX, no? Isn't the payload a single .bin just like Hekate?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?