Not open for further replies.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
zidane_genome said:
Ok, does anyone acutally have this or not?? Will someone just upload the software so we can all see it?

I have a modchip, so I can test it without fear of bricking my wii...
you need to find an investor first
wink.gif

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Several people have claimed to have it, but aren't uploading it... that noob smashbrotha or whatever said they would upload it, but haven't heard back from them...

EDIT:
Opps, Double post... sorry!

mandude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont think youd get a dvd with this do you? by the looks of it its just a PDF with instructions on how to unlock ur wii. prolly have to download all the shit yourself!

GhostSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smashbortha said:
Hello guys, I've been lurking for a while here, and I decided to finally make a post after seeing this thread.
I have actually bought HomebreWare, and I'm satisfied
The support was very friendly and they helped me out with the issues I had, and the software did what was promised.
I was a little dissapointed later to find that similar methods can be found over the internet for free, however, a friend of mine found a free method for his wii which he tried and he voided his warranty with it and bricked his wii.
I didn't want that to happen to me and I purchased homebreware, and it did what it said it would to.

Overall, it's a decent product, nothing special, I liked the support. So what are my thoughts on this, If you really know your way around your wii and are experienced with it, you don't need this product, you could unlock it yourself i guess. but if you're a noob like me, you'd could actually find use of this product rather than risking with some free methods that might damage the wii(I'm not saying that the free methods are bad, I'm saying that it's hard for an average user to find the right method, and he might end up messing things up).

I understand your frustration guys, I don't know that much about the stuff you're talking about, but I think the product doesn't deserve the bashing you're giving, maybe it's because I know nothing about unlocking wii's, who knows. It might deserve a little criticism but not to the extent present in this thread.

Cheers!
how is it that you lurked GBATemp but never found a free guide to homebrewing?

Link_of_Hyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this thing is ridiculous I can't believe people are actually that greedy that they are taking advantage of people like that if people need help they can find it here or on #WiiHelp

Look at what they are saying on their little forum how they are going to spam people if they post bad comments on their blog if they want to spam people.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1116812

defrb

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Knowledge is worth some coins, the only suprise for me is that it was not there 3 months ago.

If you half know how many people would love to run backups on their wii, not many people are "into" wii hacking.
My bet>>> they will earn many many coins, so basicly smart move.
But still, its ilegal what they sell so they have a problem also -.-

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
defrb said:
Knowledge is worth some coins, the only suprise for me is that it was not there 3 months ago.

If you half know how many people would love to run backups on their wii, not many people are "into" wii hacking.
My bet>>> they will earn many many coins, so basicly smart move.
But still, its ilegal what they sell so they have a problem also -.-

I personally hope the guy gets busted but i doubt that will happen. What makes me laugh is that he has followers. If they think its such a good idea why dont they keep 100% of the profits and stop letting this idiot profit from them.

D

Deleted User

Hey, anybody care to get a "review copy"?

It's free and we will have a crack at it

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
'some gamers found my website with a review of this on it. lucky all comments are moderated! so my hops are waaay out of whack now lol.

if you use wordpress do make sure you moderate all comments. cos when your site gets posted on a high traffic gaming forum all hell is gunna break lose.

sounds like they didnt even read the post tho lolz.

not had any refunds for this yet. i dont have a list and i am only promoting this on a blog that had fairly low traffic, just some lucky SB.'
LOLZ

(from http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1116812)

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
I think the smashbrotha guy is the owner of that crap and he found a good way to spam through this thread with more than 7000 review so far
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to