frown.gif

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So basically, you're actually buying LoZ TP for $29 or they don't give that to you. I'd buy it for the game[29 bucks for TP is amazing], but if it doesn't come with it, it's a big scam..

EDIT: Never mind, they make it sound like a separate disc.

And holding down Up+Down+Left+Right on a GCN pad in any slot should fix the problem... What retardedness. And wtf is the "Wii Channel"

QUOTE said:
* Can I access the Wii Channel while I have HomebreWare installed on my console?

Yes you can.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alex said:
So basically, you're actually buying LoZ TP for $29 or they don't give that to you. I'd buy it for the game[29 bucks for TP is amazing], but if it doesn't come with it, it's a big scam..

Erick
I was looking for a way to unlock my Wii so I can play backup games,I was looking into several methods to do this, the devices that allowed me to do this were priced over 100$, and were hard to install, there was also the risk that the warranty would be voided and my wii would be damaged in the process.
HomebreWare solved all my problems, with the simple software I was able to unlock my Wii in less than 15 minutes, without even touching any hardware components.

Toledo, Ohio

===============
Jason
HomebreWare solved all my problems, with the simple software I was able to unlock my Wii in less than 15 minutes, without even touching any hardware components.

Jacksonville, Ar
===============
Darren
Finally a working kit, after using this kit, I especially enjoyed playing my favourite Super NES Game - Mario Brothers 3

Bayview, TX
===============

Kobayashi
The kit was really simple to follow, it took me minimal effort to get it running. I had a few questions about this system and the technical support was very professional and answered them within 30 minutes.

Kyoto, Japan

Such common names make them sound fake.
first persons last sentence is the same as the only sentence on the second person.

jtopicz1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well... I bit just for fun and bought this.

Essentially this guy is selling a Homebrew Guide , more or less, and including the needed software (Except Zelda) "free". According to him, you are paying for the setup guide.

My thoughts: If you are a complete homebrew newbie, and have NO idea how to get started, this guide would work for you. It pretty much takes you by the hand and gets you all setup.

For most of us with some technical know-how, it's not really worth it. All the information in his homebrew manual can be found online for free IF you know where to look.

This is definatly a case of some people seeing "HomebreWare" as a value, and others seeing it as a scam.

Jim

Lifesnoozer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
jwbproject.se
XP
Country
jtopicz1 said:

Essentially this guy is selling a Homebrew Guide , more or less, and including the needed software (Except Zelda) "free". According to him, you are paying for the setup guide.

My thoughts: If you are a complete homebrew newbie, and have NO idea how to get started, this guide would work for you. It pretty much takes you by the hand and gets you all setup.

For most of us with some technical know-how, it's not really worth it. All the information in his homebrew manual can be found online for free IF you know where to look.

This is definatly a case of some people seeing "HomebreWare" as a value, and others seeing it as a scam.

Jim
If you actually believe what you just said, you're the one who's selling this.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jtopicz1 said:

Jim
regardless it takes otherwise free materials and profits off them, this essitialy is what a scam or con is there is no way around that.
anyone can copy paste a guide on how to play backed up games and homebrew off the Internet and sell it for profit, i have seen it done many times, ppl fall hard for it too.
if you confront these ppl with your claims they either ignore you or give you the same answer(which of course is wrong) over and over again.

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do feel bad for the victims ("suckers") of such scams....at least this isn't a huge amount of money, the problem is that they may very well be identity thiefs as well.

jtopicz1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree.

The charge was run through by "Clickbank" which apparantly is some sort of digital product retailer. I ran a google on them and they seem to be legitimate, though many of their products are questionable.

The guy posting the videos and the blog was likely an affiliate. As best I can tell, the product owners email is [email protected]

sniffysniper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
so you are paying $29 for a pdf file which gives info about software that people write in their free time for free... thats just sick i'd rather donate it to someone who wrote a app.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sniffysniper said:
so you are paying $29 for a pdf file which gives info about software that people write in their free time for free... thats just sick i'd rather donate it to someone who wrote a app.
so very true that's a better idea.
if you bought this you might as well have handed your wallet to a un-armed thief.

bozzer123

Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone bought it yet?

you can tell its fake because of the TP hack and the names are to common on the testimonials and the sentances are just copied and pasted

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
what a fucking moron selling homebrew when it should be free and its prob some scam to get your cc details don't be fooled avoid it like the plague . HE WILL FAIL

WhySoSerious70

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh? No y'all. i'm really serious! LOL I hope people see my vid first and come to the greatest website in the world. GBATEMP.net!!!! Then they can learn how to do all this stuff for free.
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol