Paul Feig and Sony know GHOSTBUSTERS SUCKS! PROOF!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ecartman12
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 17,580
  • Replies Replies 145
  • Likes Likes 2

Are you going to see the female Ghostbusters in Theaters?

  • Yes, They Deserve My Money

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • No, After All The Insults They Don't Deserve a Cent Of My Money

    Votes: 62 87.3%

  • Total voters
    71
It's one thing to be disappointed, it's another to declare a movie is complete shit before it even has a promotional art for it.
If the movie is shit, let it fail on it's own merit. Just because you are disappointed that you didn't get the Ghost Busters 3 that you wanted, doesn't mean the movie is going to be shit, on that fact alone.

Nah, I decided the movie was going to be shit when they showed the trailers, and after seeing the MASSIVE amount of damage control Sony did on the comment section for the trailer. I think it's pretty telling that the Ghostbusters 2016 Trailer is one of the most disliked videos in Youtube history.
Speaking of which, did you know Sony actually threatened Bill Murray, Dan Aykroid and Ernie Hudson with "aggressive litigation" unless they publicly supported this movie? Sony knows they have a big stinker in their hands - so they're going to use every trick in their book to get people to see it - they're even playing the mysogyny card to try and recover all the money they spent on this pile of goop.
https://wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/104704
 
Last edited by ric.,
The trailers look atrocious. Unless there's some sort of massive turnaround when it releases and reputable sources say it's actually good and the trailers misrepresented it I have no intention of seeing it. Besides, when's the last time a movie reboot was actually good. They're always shit
 
  • Like
Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano
The Ghostbusters remake is just around the corner and I really do hope that it does not do well in order for us to not get any sequels! A link below to a video is below, explaining in a short amount of time as to how Paul Feig and Sony both hate the movie and why NO ONE should see it.

Paul Feig and Sony know GHOSTBUSTERS SUCKS!


Sony Pictures and Paul Feig have completely destroyed the film's marketing themselves by labelling anyone who doesn't like it as "sexist" and "misogynistic". Paul Feig should have never been given an actual franchise because all he's good for are parodies and even then.. they're not very good.

Only whiny MRA/KKKs are pre-judging this movie because it hurts their wittle feefees
Please tell me you're joking.

It aint even out yet, people judging a movie based on a trailer RATHER INDICATIVE of women-hating
Seems like you actually believe that B.S.

Well, here's links to a lot of footage of GB2016 that Sony has released:

Trailer 1 -
Trailer 2 -
Trailer 3 International -
Russian Trailer 1 - http://www.videodetective.com/movies/ghostbusters-russian-trailer-1-/926656
Russian Trailer 2 -

TV Spot #2 -
TV Spot #3 -
TV Spot #4 -
TV Spot #5 -
TV Spot #6 -
TV Spot #7 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onRpOdPSqrs
TV Spot #9 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsDXsDJ_xnI
TV Spot Tease - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO1SM_GvlYI

An additional TV Spot would be of Dan Aykroyd as a Taxi Driver saying "I ain't afraid of no ghost!" which I can't find online anywhere at the moment.

Cadillac Scene - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ0YexsRCPc

And here's all the shittalk that Sony, Paul Feig, Melissa, Judd Apatow, Patton Oswalt and others did against the "misogynistic and sexist pigs":

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/ghostbusters-director-paul-feig-responds-attacks-article-1.2621647
http://www.businessinsider.com/melissa-mccarthy-responds-to-ghostbusters-hate-2016-6
http://i.imgur.com/Rp9NYrD.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aQTJw1wlQ8

Quit with your damage control, yupyupyup.

Agreed. I haven't seen Bridesmaids, but I have seen The Heat and Spy. I did not like The Heat but Spy was AWESOME! Unnecessarily gross but still awesome. This movie though is just all levels of wrong.
Spy was awesome? If you like seeing Melissa McCarthy fall of a bike, swearing and pretending to be funny then I guess it's 'awesome'.

Btw, the FOB Ghostbusters song is horribly repetitive but thankfully Walk the Moon's version heals the wound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMUf1QDQZl0
 
An additional TV Spot would be of Dan Aykroyd as a Taxi Driver saying "I ain't afraid of no ghost!" which I can't find online anywhere at the moment.
Wait
wait wait wait wait WOAH
If you can get DAN AYKROID in your GHOSTBUSTERS movie, why in the name of all that is holy wouldn't you have him as HIS ACTUAL RAY STANTZ CHARACTER???
This makes no sense to me and I think my brain just farted. Just what is Paul Feig thinking?
 
Wait
wait wait wait wait WOAH
If you can get DAN AYKROID in your GHOSTBUSTERS movie, why in the name of all that is holy wouldn't you have him as HIS ACTUAL RAY STANTZ CHARACTER???
This makes no sense to me and I think my brain just farted. Just what is Paul Feig thinking?
It's strange. The original Ghostbusters are on this one but they're not playing cameos of themselves in the past but playing different roles.

The leaked script is also legit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bkifft and CeeDee
It's strange. The original Ghostbusters are on this one but they're not playing cameos of themselves in the past but playing different roles.

The leaked script is also legit.
Which one? The one with the ghost possessing a bunch of cops and making them dance?
Oh my fuck.
 
I never gave a fuck about a ghostbusters remake.
I gave even less fucks after knowing about the concept.
The fuckgiving meter went below minus 9000 after the trailers.
Why would I give them my money in the first place?

PS: market research was bad with this one.
PS2: I ask for a "I don't give enough of a fuck to feel insulted and they don't get my money" option.
 
Last edited by sarkwalvein,
  • Like
Reactions: bkifft and yuyuyup
I think reboots/remakes are usually terrible and/or pointless and wasn't going to watch it anyway. But it doesn't bother me that they are making one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yuyuyup
Everybody knows that it was doomed from the start. It's not like there's anything interesting about the characters like in the originals, all the women are just the token goofy character. We all saw the trailer, the jokes were bad and forced.
 
The feedback this movie has received BEFORE RELEASE is PATHETIC. People are only standing up for the franchise because it gives them an excuse to spit at the idea of an all-female team. The mental health community does a terrible job de-stigmatizing mental help, so men whine about Ghostbusters instead of going to get the help they desperately need.
 
The feedback this movie has received BEFORE RELEASE is PATHETIC. People are only standing up for the franchise because it gives them an excuse to spit at the idea of an all-female team. The mental health community does a terrible job de-stigmatizing mental help, so men whine about Ghostbusters instead of going to get the help they desperately need.
Except you have yet to respond to any of the points people have made in this thread, and instead keep parroting the narrative spread by Sony that people hate this movie because it has women in it, not because it's going to be a terrible film.
I don't have to wait until it's released to form an opinion on it: that's what trailers are for. Trailers are usually designed to showcase the best aspects of a movie, so you know the movie is gonna be bad if the trailer is as atrocious as the Ghostbusters 2016 one. I don't need to eat a plate full of shit to know that it's going to taste like shit and I won't like it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted User
Except you have yet to respond to any of the points people have made in this thread, and instead keep parroting the narrative spread by Sony that people hate this movie because it has women in it, not because it's going to be a terrible film.
I don't have to wait until it's released to form an opinion on it: that's what trailers are for. Trailers are usually designed to showcase the best aspects of a movie, so you know the movie is gonna be bad if the trailer is as atrocious as the Ghostbusters 2016 one. I don't need to eat a plate full of shit to know that it's going to taste like shit and I won't like it.
I am 99% positive this movie is gonna be shit. But there have been cases where trailers were BS and the movie was actually OK (not this case for sure)
 
DID ANY OF YOU WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO, the guy never saw a single ghost busters movie ever then says the movie is bad when it hasnt even hit theatres yet. If thats the case then paul fieg is right

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sony Pictures and Paul Feig have completely destroyed the film's marketing themselves by labelling anyone who doesn't like it as "sexist" and "misogynistic". Paul Feig should have never been given an actual franchise because all he's good for are parodies and even then.. they're not very good.


Please tell me you're joking.


Seems like you actually believe that B.S.

Well, here's links to a lot of footage of GB2016 that Sony has released:

Trailer 1 -
Trailer 2 -
Trailer 3 International -
Russian Trailer 1 - http://www.videodetective.com/movies/ghostbusters-russian-trailer-1-/926656
Russian Trailer 2 -

TV Spot #2 -
TV Spot #3 -
TV Spot #4 -
TV Spot #5 -
TV Spot #6 -
TV Spot #7 -
TV Spot #9 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsDXsDJ_xnI
TV Spot Tease - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO1SM_GvlYI

An additional TV Spot would be of Dan Aykroyd as a Taxi Driver saying "I ain't afraid of no ghost!" which I can't find online anywhere at the moment.

Cadillac Scene - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ0YexsRCPc

And here's all the shittalk that Sony, Paul Feig, Melissa, Judd Apatow, Patton Oswalt and others did against the "misogynistic and sexist pigs":

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/ghostbusters-director-paul-feig-responds-attacks-article-1.2621647
http://www.businessinsider.com/melissa-mccarthy-responds-to-ghostbusters-hate-2016-6
http://i.imgur.com/Rp9NYrD.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aQTJw1wlQ8

Quit with your damage control, yupyupyup.


Spy was awesome? If you like seeing Melissa McCarthy fall of a bike, swearing and pretending to be funny then I guess it's 'awesome'.

Btw, the FOB Ghostbusters song is horribly repetitive but thankfully Walk the Moon's version heals the wound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMUf1QDQZl0


ghostbusters fanboy, Spy WAS funny its one of the better comedies that year
 
DID ANY OF YOU WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO, the guy never saw a single ghost busters movie ever then says the movie is bad when it hasnt even hit theatres yet. If thats the case then paul fieg is right
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------



ghostbusters fanboy, Spy WAS funny its one of the better comedies that year
DID ANY OF YOU WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO, the guy never saw a single ghost busters movie ever then says the movie is bad when it hasnt even hit theatres yet. If thats the case then paul fieg is right

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ghostbusters fanboy, Spy WAS funny its one of the better comedies that year
To be fair this thread has become less about the video and more about the Temp's opinion on the movie.
And Spy was mediocre at best.
 
  • Like
Reactions: sarkwalvein
It aint even out yet, people judging a movie based on a trailer RATHER INDICATIVE of women-hating
Someone I follow on Twitter got their hands on both the Adult and Junior Novelizations, both of which are based directly off of the movie, and are basing their opinion off of that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ric.
Except you have yet to respond to any of the points people have made in this thread, and instead keep parroting the narrative spread by Sony that people hate this movie because it has women in it, not because it's going to be a terrible film.
I don't have to wait until it's released to form an opinion on it: that's what trailers are for. Trailers are usually designed to showcase the best aspects of a movie, so you know the movie is gonna be bad if the trailer is as atrocious as the Ghostbusters 2016 one. I don't need to eat a plate full of shit to know that it's going to taste like shit and I won't like it.
Even one of the actresses in the movie said it was a bad trailer. I wouldn't judge a movie based on the trailer, that's a bad move
 
Only whiny MRA/KKKs are pre-judging this movie because it hurts their wittle feefees
If you watched the video you will have seen that I have no attachment to the Ghostbuster franchise as I was too young to understand the movie, and I still notice that there is far too much problems with this film. So it's nothing to do with the movie hurting their whittle feefees as you so poetically put it. :/ My video explains all my points extremely clearly so if anyone in this forum has not watched the video I suggest you do before taking part in the forums discussion.
 
I'm neither and already know this movie will be a shit show, just like every other reboot they have done in the past 10 years. Give up on the reboots, get new ideas.

Trashed reboots from what I can remember.

Total Recall
Fright Night
The Karate Kid
Ghostbusters
Ninja Turtles
Spiderman ( Different story line if you read the various comics, so it was decent I guess )
Fantastic Four
Xmen reboot
Poltergeist


I'm sure there is more, just can't think of them.
Totally agree. I did like Fright Night though. What do you mean the X-Men Reboot? Are you referring to First Class?
 

Site & Scene News