Hacking Question Patched Switch

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
never ever heard of un hackable device, not yet exploited device allright, and some i've seen are hard to crack puzzles and low interested that i'd be surprised if there ever comes someone with a solution.
it will be hackable someday, just to what point?
To me, the better question is when it will be hackable. To be more specific, before or after end of life.

JaapDaniels

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
To me, the better question is when it will be hackable. To be more specific, before or after end of life.
i'd say somewhere around the year... shit can't find my crystal ball anywhere... ah i'd say 2666, they finally find a software leak, and my great great great never gona happen (i'm sadly never gonna have children) great grand child will finally experience the full joy of pirating games on my patched switch.

i think the best hackers of today are working on a solution.

exploits don't pop out easy.
sometimes it's in exploit.db that there's info found on software installed on a device which is good enough to start from.
mostly it's harder then that, they'll have to reverse all connections in use to find how it works, install multiple hw mods to derive some checks, and these steps might work eventually for the hacker, but are far to complicated to ever sell or put as a DIY...
and making the only one exploit known while patches are still in production is always a high risk, it might get patched, which means the hacker has to start all over from point 0.
team SX did such a thing, see where they're now?

Last edited by JaapDaniels,

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP
And so what? There are devices that have never been hacked. You do realize technically everything is hackable yes? Then that means there should be an exploit for everything but there isn't. Just because some supposedly "unhackable" devices have had exploits released does not automatically mean all supposedly "unhackable" devices will have exploits released. There is literally nothing to base this claim off of.
I don't mean to be rude for the millionth time, I understand if there is never a hack. However I am mentioning time where people said the same thing, it still happended. Will it happen, maybe so maybe no but I already said I wasn't in denial

Last edited by Deleted member 546149,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: colonel, I'm trying to sneak around +1