pwallow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I'm helping someone with a hacked Wii U. It was hacked years ago in an older method with Haxchi. I just started over and cleared Haxchi and followed the new TIramisu guide to the letter. Everything went fine but on the vWii side I am not sure if it Patched IOS80 Installer was ever run. The guy said he ran it since he was afraid of bricking. I ran a sysCheck and noticed it says not patched. I just didn't want to run it again since I don't know if will cause an issue. The system is on 5.5.5. I did a full backup during the install so I have that but I would like to avoid needing it. Is there any way to test it or is it supposed to say it's patched in the sysCheck report?

Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• sysCheck.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 63

ber71

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
You can know if it's patched.
Install any dsiware game (please do a previous CRC32 verification against nointro database). Test it on internal nand, should work.
Then, go to Wii settings and move that channel to the sdcard. Return to main screen, press the SD icon. That should display any games moved to the sdcard, including the one you have just moved. Try launching it.
If it works, your ios 80 is patched. If not, you can patch it, and try again, should work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)