Hacking patch PSN PSX eboot?

Shabutie78

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have about 30 psone classics on my 3.55 PS3. i switched from rebug to otheros++, and i lost my act.dat, all my licenses for everything on my PS3.
i still have all my PSX eboots on my PS3, and i can FTP them to my computer and from there, put them on my PSP.
but the games won't run.
is there a way for me to patch/crack the eboots to make them work on my 6.20 PRO psp?

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
You need something called keys.bin
It need to be in the same folder as the eboot.php
As for how you get it.. your on your own. I dont think its even allowed to post it here.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Why don't you use Media Go to transfer them from your PSN account to your PSP? Should work fine since you're on PRO.

Shabutie78

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@DarkStriker will any keys.bin work? or is it different for every eboot?
i've heard of people creating keys.bins, but i don't know how. pm me if you know anything?

@xist, i pirated them all, with rebug. so unfortunately i can't get them back with my psn account. they belong to a debug account which we can no longer connect to ;p

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
They're gone for good then. There's no way that i'm aware of that "legit" PSN PSX games can run without those original licence files and program launchers.

Once you have them they're not locked but without them you're stuffed.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Shabutie78 said:
@DarkStriker will any keys.bin work? or is it different for every eboot?
i've heard of people creating keys.bins, but i don't know how. pm me if you know anything?

Im not sure myself. But i believe it doesnt matter as almost everyone use the same keys.bin. Just do some google search and try the one that everyone says they succeded with.

Shabutie78

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's alright. these fuckers are gone for good.
i'll have to redownload them all for my psp then just use a video out so i can play them on my tv and with my ps3 controller.
thanks for the help anyway doods :/

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
xist said:
They're gone for good then. There's no way that i'm aware of that "legit" PSN PSX games can run without those original licence files and program launchers.

Once you have them they're not locked but without them you're stuffed.

What happens is that when you play a legit PSN PSX game on CFW, the CFW dumps the decryption keys to keys.bin, and once you have that you can then transfer that game to any other PSP with CFW. The keys.bin is different for every PSN PSX game (i.e. Wild Arms has a different keys.bin than Grandia, but all copies of Grandia have the same keys.bin), but I think you might be able to download an archive of all the PSN keys.bin files at some of the usual places. Note that this does not apply to converted games (PSX2PSP) which use a static key but only to PSN versions.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
^No that's not what happens, and no you can't use a downloaded keys.bin from the "usual places" with PSN PS Classics which are missing that file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1