ROM Hack Patch for KH358/2

cloud_gackt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
veyero said:
So, the game's been dumped and I'm looking for a patch for R4. Anyone got one?

EDIT: So this is apparently a work around to get past the AP. There doesn't seem to be an official patch, but hex editing the file itself should get it to work.

QUOTE(JesseB @ Sep 26 2009, 10:00 AM) *
How to manually hex edit KH rom:

1: Google and download a program called XVI32. This is the hex editor I used.

2: Open your KH rom.

3: At the top click address, then click goto, then click hexidecimal.

4: Type 010E5DC into the box and click ok.

5: The first block should be highlighted and have 0C in it.

6: At the top click edit, click overwrite string, click hex string, in the bottom box type 37.

7: Where it said 0C in the first box it should now say 37.

8: Click file, then click save.

9: Put the file you just saved on your flash cart and enjoy smile.gif

P.M. me if you need further help.

thanks man
it's work on my r4 v 1.18

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Bookwormz13971 said:
omgpwn666 said:
Isn't Kingdom Hearts that very horrible game with the Disney characters O.O (That's all in my opinion)

Sir in some places this could earn you a stoning, a beating, and then thrown into a trench Xp. Anyway yeah this is the game with all the disney peoples. Personally when I was younger I loved it but now I just like it. It's not even a age thing it's just probably because I remember some of the story here and there ( I read several articles that go over what the story was about and still kinda meh).

anyway a lot of people love this series. I see it as another release other people see it as if the Mesiah rose again and started giving everyone cupcakes and laptops. (I am tired otherwise I could come up with better analogies and my post would be better XD )

Also I was dreading when this would come out. See me I get it I play for a bit (if it works maybe a hour or two)(If it doesn't I try doing something on my own(which (although rarely) has worked))
Anyway other people get this and immediately come here and slow down the servers and make it a bloody nightmare. So many idiots asking for the ROM and making repeasting topics. It's so ugh

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
clegion said:
Bookwormz13971 said:
omgpwn666 said:
Isn't Kingdom Hearts that very horrible game with the Disney characters O.O (That's all in my opinion)

Sir in some places this could earn you a stoning, a beating, and then thrown into a trench Xp. Anyway yeah this is the game with all the disney peoples. Personally when I was younger I loved it but now I just like it. It's not even a age thing it's just probably because I remember some of the story here and there ( I read several articles that go over what the story was about and still kinda meh).

anyway a lot of people love this series. I see it as another release other people see it as if the Mesiah rose again and started giving everyone cupcakes and laptops. (I am tired otherwise I could come up with better analogies and my post would be better XD )

Also I was dreading when this would come out. See me I get it I play for a bit (if it works maybe a hour or two)(If it doesn't I try doing something on my own(which (although rarely) has worked))
Anyway other people get this and immediately come here and slow down the servers and make it a bloody nightmare. So many idiots asking for the ROM and making repeasting topics. It's so ugh

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
clegion said:
Bookwormz13971 said:
omgpwn666 said:

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
clegion said:
Law said:
clegion said:
Bookwormz13971 said:
omgpwn666 said:

xXGameFanXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks!! This worked on my R4!
yaynds.gif

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
Right, avoid elementary schools. I already said that.

ok as I've said before whats the point of SUPER Quoting every post before you?

Anyways, also dont forget to avoid High Schools. There's a group of like 20 people at my school where if you say KH SUCKS they will come and kill you, no joke they would. I like KH in all but the story, god the story, so many plot holes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1