Past E3 Conferences

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by LightyKD, Jun 3, 2012.

1. LightyKD
    OP

LightyKD Future CEO of OUYA Inc.

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Angel Grove, CA
    Does anybody have an idea on where we can find the older E3 press events? I'm mainly looking for high quality copies of the Nintendo events but I think the community as a whole should have a place to go and watch past events. I have a few of the Nintendo events and lost my original collection last year due to a horrid incident. I'll do what I can to help out and if I have to I can simply create a new Google Drive account and upload what I can find.

2. soulx

soulx GBAtemp Legend

Apr 4, 2009
    Canada
    I don't think there is a central site where you can go and watch past E3 conferences. They're just at different places (Youtube, sites that haven't been taken down).

If I had a much better upload speed, I would gather all the conferences and upload them to a site. An archive of them would be good.

3. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey
    Youtube is your best bet for the biggest E3 moments. Other than that, though, I wouldn't know.

4. LightyKD
    OP

LightyKD Future CEO of OUYA Inc.

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Angel Grove, CA
    I'll make a project out of it and see what happens by week's end. I don't see why such videos should ever be taken down. To me it's like censoring the damn news and frankly these videos are a huge part of our gaming heritage. I might sound too serious for some but I'm sure there are others out there who agree with me.

5. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey
    The problem, though, is just a lack of interest. Why bother to keep a company's boring presentation on its financial status from 1993, let's say, if practically no one will care to watch it?