Partition Size on SD Card

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by nekojosh, Dec 16, 2016.

1. nekojosh
    OP

nekojosh Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2015
    Panama City, Panama
    Good day everyone, I'm here in look of help and wisdom.

So... I set up my WiiU with Cooldboothax+Mocha CFW, using redNAND(mostly because kids will be using it) so I understand that when installing a game I either installed on system memory or USB, now...

If I'm running redNAND, System Memory would basically be the redNAND partition on the SD card which is the same size as the original NAND to my understanding.

Is there a way to resize the partition so I can take advantage of my 128gb SD card to install more games on System Memory in order to avoid the usage of a USB drive?

Thanks in advance for the help.

2. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    Sorry this can't be done at the moment the rednand has to be the exact same size as the wiiu nand or it will not work. This may change sometime in the future if or when the salt team realese the software they are working on.

3. nekojosh
    OP

nekojosh Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2015
    Panama City, Panama
    Thanks, that clears that up. Welp, guess I better figure out a efficient way that using those 2 usb ports on the back I can hook up a hdd for the wiiU and one for the vWii