Hacking PaRaDoX Banner's Zone

deba94

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm getting an odd error when trying to load a rom. I select new game>sdslot and the wiimote disconnects. I'm told to reconnect the wiimote, but then when its connected, it says could not load dir press A or 1 to continue. Could not open gensplus/roms.

I know this is an emulator problem and has nothing to do with the banner/channel, but I was wondering if anyone had the same problems.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
can anyone please pm me a scummvm wii package whre i just need to copy past all in to my sd cause im having problems

i dont mean roms i need the files

i really want to try it out so badly

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
deba94 said:
I'm getting an odd error when trying to load a rom. I select new game>sdslot and the wiimote disconnects. I'm told to reconnect the wiimote, but then when its connected, it says could not load dir press A or 1 to continue. Could not open gensplus/roms.

I know this is an emulator problem and has nothing to do with the banner/channel, but I was wondering if anyone had the same problems.

the wiimote error happens to me, not that big of a deal. rename gensplus/roms to genplus/roms, mine worked when i removed the S
smile.gif

isoptera4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deba94 said:

I had similar problems with the channel. I have all of the directories correctly configured and the wiimote won't correctly control the emu so I am forced to use the gc controller. I also had the odd wiimote disconnect issue and the first rom I loaded which I have played many times with the gc controller only version of this emu in elf format crashed with a bunch of large font code and a high pitched noise which forced me to manually reset the system. Unfortunently I believe this new version is flawed and I will need to stick with the older elf version for the time being.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
isoptera4 said:
deba94 said:

I had similar problems with the channel. I have all of the directories correctly configured and the wiimote won't correctly control the emu so I am forced to use the gc controller. I also had the odd wiimote disconnect issue and the first rom I loaded which I have played many times with the gc controller only version of this emu in elf format crashed with a bunch of large font code and a high pitched noise which forced me to manually reset the system. Unfortunently I believe this new version is flawed and I will need to stick with the older elf version for the time being.

I had all those problems with the elf version also. I was hoping this channel would use a better version but I guess not.

Channel is great. Emulator sucks.

shred6waves

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i get the wii remote problem too, then every game i load sorta starts up for like 5 seconds then compeletely freezes and i have to hold down the power button on the wii to turn it off

jan777

Trophies
XP
Country
still nothing

what i really need is the GBA emulator to have front sd support

jan777

Trophies
XP
Country
its taken them far too long

is it really hard to implement the front sd support?

isoptera4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
janjo777 said:

The guy who made (gba emu) it says he won't make it for front sd until he has access to a better sd library which has long filename support but I've seen plenty of emus for the wii with front sd support and long filenames.

Shinster

Trophies
XP
Country
Does the Genesis Plus channel have wiimote support? Andcan it save on the sdcard now? Because the older versions can't, i think.

jan777

Trophies
XP
Country
isoptera4 said:
janjo777 said:

The guy who made (gba emu) it says he won't make it for front sd until he has access to a better sd library which has long filename support but I've seen plenty of emus for the wii with front sd support and long filenames.

yeah i know hes waiting for libowii....i think

cant anyone please release unofficial version?

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Whats you next banner going to be for?

and can you only make banners?, are you skilled in other areas of wii homebrew?, Will you ever make a tutorial on making a banner for a channel?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Purple_Heart was a SSD worth it? Did it make a significant diference?\