Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
jayparadox said:
HJBSCX said:
Since when do Paradox members post to boards with group info in their nicknames? I highly doubt that this jay guy is part of Paradox. I've met many members of Paradogs on numerous demo scene partys cause most of them participate in 'legal' demoscene activities.
So, Jay, how come you walk around here with your pants down? :>
I have absolutely nothing to do with them. I like this name, and there is no copyright over it, is there?

I'am sorry for the false accusation. Don't get me wrong, I did not mean to be rude. I just had to ask, because I had a feeling that in some threads ppl really seemed to think that paradox would participate in rom injecting or wii channel hacking.
b2t now :>
Great channels you made there, really quite useful. Keep it up!

Dakota76

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
jayparadox said:
Going to bring Genesis Channel, GB/GBC Channel and ScummVM Channel. Maybe not today, but tomorrow 100% sure you'll get them
wink.gif

You can use these files anywhere you want. I've made them for everyone ^^

Hey I'd like to start by saying great work and thanks for all the great banners
But i'd like to ask is the homebrew channel on your list of banners
Im not trying to rush ill wait patiently, but im just curious
if its not is there a tutorial that i could follow to do it myself
and is it hard to do

Thanks Again Dak

skedone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you talking about the wii homebrew launcher as in wiihl then no it cant be done how would he know what them you would like or even what elfs and it would require alot of space

if your talking about standard homebrew channel then read first posts it is there

gladi8r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZombiePosessor said:
For ScummVM: place a folder called "scummVM" on the root of your SD card, with the game files in it, and it works.
I've been trying to sort out the scummVM system myself. I understand the compatibility, and I have several compressed LucasArts games. Can someone tell me the Dir structure needed for multiple games stored on the SD card?

wichoxp

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Many thanks mister Paradox for the latest channels
wink.gif
! ...

By the way, is there some difference between "low-res" banner with sound and "hi-res" banner without sound? ...

I mean that is impossible to add sounds to the "hi-res" channels
frown.gif
? ...

jayparadox

OP
Trophies
Website
pokemon-project.com
XP
Country
Spain
Woah, loads of posts since I las saw it
tongue.gif

I'll try to anwer them all.

HJBSCX: No problem, it's not the first time someone confuses me with them
wink.gif

Dakota76: If you want that channel with banner, I'll add it to the list too.

wichoxp: Once I get all these banners made and out of my way, I'm going to enter a deep investigation on all the banners variables, so I can get one that is 100% mine. That way, I'll get sound working too. It is eliminated from the actual channels for 2 reasons: time to get the sound quality excellent & a little bug that I'll explain later.

bennydigital: Yeah, playing with banners is VERY risky and can very easily end in a semibrick or fullbrick, depending on where the error is. I personally use a special DVD I've built to test banners on the Disk Channel. If it is a bad banner(equal to brick on real channel) I just remove the DVD and reboot the Wii. I've provoked over 150 errors playing with banners, which would have been very nasty
tongue.gif

MetalReaper: Just got home. Going to get something to eat and start working on it.

Thanks to ALL of you for your interest in these channels. This is what keeps me working on them
wink.gif

ZombiePosessor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is there any reason you're not releasing the tools you use, Paradox? I'm sure there are plenty of capable people on here who can use them just as well as you can. Is this an ego thing? Want everything to say "paradox" on it?

jayparadox

OP
Trophies
Website
pokemon-project.com
XP
Country
Spain
ZombiePosessor said:
jayparadox said:
As I've said before, I use the Revolution SDK tools to get it all working. Anyone can get them, and they are easy to use.

Ah, sorry to sound so assholish during last post, just wondering is all.
No problem, humans are always curious about things
tongue.gif

isoptera4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZombiePosessor said:
I'm assuming you're taking emulators that already exist and making them channels? Any hope for Gameboy (Advance, Color, GB) emulation channel?
There is an advance emu out there but it requires the sdgecko right now so it wouldn't make a very good channel though rin for gb/gbc would be good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: