KRII LUN AUS
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I borrowed my friends hardmodded Pandora battery and it appears to have no charge in it at all. So I searched and found a way of charging a Pandora's battery, by putting the battery in after you start the psp with the AC adapter plugged in, but for some reason the orange light will not stay on it, flashes from orange to green about every second. So if any one has any idea why it will not charge this way or another way to charge it, please help?

The Battery is a phat battery and the psp is also a phat in case anyone needs to know.

chriso

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.thepsphq.com
XP
Country
United States
Technically, on cfw you could turn it on with the 3rd party charger, put in the pandora bat, then plug in USB cable to charge normally. I have a hardmod pandora bat as well so this method does work.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Popcorn Fairy said:
Try turning it on with your normal battery with the AC adapter in, pull the battery out, and stick the pandora in.

DO NOT DO THIS! Hotswapping can totally mess up the charge time metre in the battery itself!

If you put the battery in and then plug the power in and the battery still won't charge it sounds like it's had it. Just get yourself a new one...it's always handy to have a Pandora of your own anyway.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Open it up, make sure nothing is lose, close it, and tape it up reeeeal tight and put the battery cover on. If it still doesn't charge, it's broken.

If it is broken, there's still a way to do it without buying anything. Since it's your friends battery, I'm assuming he's on CFW? If he is, you can put a normal unmodded battery into his PSP, enter recovery mode (or ultimate VHS menu on the XMB) and there should be some battery options. You can softmod the battery into a pandora, use it, and softmod it back to normal.

clonesniper666

KRII LUN AUS
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Seems to be charging fine with a usb charger so I will try it but can anyone tell me if it is supposed to tell me how much charge is in it or is it normal for that to be shown when charging? And if this does not work then I will see if my friend can softmod my battery for me since he does have CFW.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: