Pal Wii and Backup Channel

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Mendrox, Nov 15, 2008.

Nov 15, 2008

Pal Wii and Backup Channel by Mendrox at 12:13 PM (1,468 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Mendrox
    OP

Newcomer Mendrox Newbie

Germany
    Hello everyone,

I searched a bit for some infos in your well done community. I hope you can answer some questions. I would be very grateful.

I have a Pal Wii which I only updated once last years. Freeloader works with my US Brawl copy. Now I want to play Tales of Symphonia 2.
    I imported the game, but I don't really want to wait anymore. So I heard of these Backup Loader Channels.

If I have a Pal Wii and install this with my Zelda Copy, am I able to play my Tales of Symphonia 2 copy? Or do I have to do somethingelse with the Iso because of different regions?

Thank you in advance! I hope my english is okay. [​IMG]

2. djtaz

Member djtaz PM's Full - Wadder Me

Ireland
    I have all of the files in my zip - the creators are in pal regions

Theres a babblefish translation into german on the wiihowto , but it may not be exact

3. Aceflor

Newcomer Aceflor Member

France
    @taz: according to his flag he needs either dutch or french, but then again, the howto is very well and clearly written, so he should be fine.
    @mendrox: your english is fine. You can install backup launcher gamma without any problem on a wii PAL, I did and everything went great. I do not have Tales of symphonia 2, so I do not know it it works though, but all the NTSC I have work now.

4. djtaz

Member djtaz PM's Full - Wadder Me

Ireland
    His flag is german :s

also the majority of people coding these apps are using pal wii's so most are based on pal

5. Aceflor

Newcomer Aceflor Member

France
    @taz : you're right !!! Sorry for that.