dysan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
I have burned P.N.03 on a multigame iso disk and it was working fine until I reached the final room of the 8th mission where it freezes...no sound or anything like that...it just freezes there.

I've heard others have this problem before but I don't know of a solution...could it be a bad iso?I don't think it's a bad burn...

I'm using latest neogamma with latest cMIOS on a PAL WII 4.2 and playing the NTSC version of the game.

if anyone's finished the game please show me where you got it from...send it in pm if necessary since rom links aren't allowed.
closedeyes.gif

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
dysan said:
I have burned P.N.03 on a multigame iso disk and it was working fine until I reached the final room of the 8th mission where it freezes...no sound or anything like that...it just freezes there.

I've heard others have this problem before but I don't know of a solution...could it be a bad iso?I don't think it's a bad burn...

I'm using latest neogamma with latest cMIOS on a PAL WII 4.2 and playing the NTSC version of the game.

if anyone's finished the game please show me where you got it from...send it in pm if necessary since rom links aren't allowed.
closedeyes.gif

Alot of games have freezing issues and other compatability problems, if you want perfect performance youll need a hardmod.

QUOTE(kylster @ Dec 14 2010, 03:29 PM) what is P.N.03?
Penous

dysan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
yeah,I know about compatibily issues with some games but P.N.03 is reported to work fine with no problems. and it seems not everyone has that freezing issue on mission 8

could anyone upload their save past that point or anything like that?if there's no other solution....

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
dysan said:
yeah,I know about compatibily issues with some games but P.N.03 is reported to work fine with no problems. and it seems not everyone has that freezing issue on mission 8

could anyone upload their save past that point or anything like that?if there's no other solution....
I am guessing whoever made the compatibility list, probably stuck the disc in and played the first level, didn't see any problems and reported it as fine. I seriously would be surprised if someone has gone through and played each game to completion on that list to just confirm it works.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Does the game require the reloader? If yes, then the .elf fix option might help. It does on some 007 game that crashes after the 2nd level without it.

dysan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
reloader?
hmm...isn't that when it tries to boot directly from the DVD or something like that?
when neogamma starts,I just select launch DVD and choose my game...that's all

since I obviously have no idea what you're talking about can you tell me what exactly to do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0LPrmtVWsA