P.N.03 gamecube freeze

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by dysan, Dec 13, 2010.

Dec 13, 2010

P.N.03 gamecube freeze by dysan at 2:49 PM (1,507 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. dysan
    OP

Member dysan GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Greece
    I have burned P.N.03 on a multigame iso disk and it was working fine until I reached the final room of the 8th mission where it freezes...no sound or anything like that...it just freezes there.

I've heard others have this problem before but I don't know of a solution...could it be a bad iso?I don't think it's a bad burn...

I'm using latest neogamma with latest cMIOS on a PAL WII 4.2 and playing the NTSC version of the game.

if anyone's finished the game please show me where you got it from...send it in pm if necessary since rom links aren't allowed. [​IMG]

2. dysan
    OP

Greece
    anyone?

3. kylster

Member kylster mich weich töten

United States
    what is P.N.03?

4. Crass

Member Crass Rock me Dr. Zaius

United States
    Penous

5. dysan
    OP

Greece
    yeah,I know about compatibily issues with some games but P.N.03 is reported to work fine with no problems. and it seems not everyone has that freezing issue on mission 8

could anyone upload their save past that point or anything like that?if there's no other solution....

6. Crass

Member Crass Rock me Dr. Zaius

United States
    I am guessing whoever made the compatibility list, probably stuck the disc in and played the first level, didn't see any problems and reported it as fine. I seriously would be surprised if someone has gone through and played each game to completion on that list to just confirm it works.

7. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    Does the game require the reloader? If yes, then the .elf fix option might help. It does on some 007 game that crashes after the 2nd level without it.

8. dysan
    OP

Greece
    reloader?
    hmm...isn't that when it tries to boot directly from the DVD or something like that?
    when neogamma starts,I just select launch DVD and choose my game...that's all

since I obviously have no idea what you're talking about can you tell me what exactly to do?