OUYA users HERE!

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not 100% sure!

I think i can't do this but ask anotther ouya developer!
I recomend you to talk with eldon mcguiness! He can do everything!

I think you read me a bit wrong. In the PC version of Minecraft, if you look under the options, there is a setting to turn on the Red/Blue 3D mode. I was just wondering if that option was still in the menu for the Pocket version.

tozevleal

Probably the last VinsCool lonk clone :P
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tozeleal.orgfree.pt
XP
Country
Portugal
I think you read me a bit wrong. In the PC version of Minecraft, if you look under the options, there is a setting to turn on the Red/Blue 3D mode. I was just wondering if that option was still in the menu for the Pocket version.

And you are true buddy! (my damn english :S )

Well i think you aren't able to do that because the minecraft pocket edition rendered in a diferent way! But try ask mojang to make that feature possible!

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And you are true buddy! (my damn english :S )

Well i think you aren't able to do that because the minecraft pocket edition rendered in a diferent way! But try ask mojang to make that feature possible!

Ah. It's all good. I was just curious. I plan to get another 2D to 3D converter box soon. The one I used to use for my OUYA is now being used for my Wii U

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With gl tools they will run of most hardware (well the hardware still needs to be powerful enough which the ouya is not)
and as far as anaglyph converter boxes go, unless you are feeding 3d source content, they are terrible for 2d to 3d conversion

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
WAIT! You said Minecraft.

1) are you playing this on your OUYA

2) is there controller support

3) Is the Anaglyph 3D mode available on the Android version?

there's also a port of Minetest for OUYA that works pretty good, and its free (with an option to donate).

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With gl tools they will run of most hardware (well the hardware still needs to be powerful enough which the ouya is not)
and as far as anaglyph converter boxes go, unless you are feeding 3d source content, they are terrible for 2d to 3d conversion

I believe we had a conversation about this a while back. I'm going on a year and 9 months since I have had my 3D Video Wizard. The 2D to 3D conversion should be judged on a game by game basis.

eriol33

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Another thing is has anyone gotten any of the valve games to work on ouya?

there are two ways: kainy and splashtop. while kainy is cheaper, it has worse stutter than splashtop. splashtop is work out-of-the-box since it will emulate itself as xbox controller. there's a catch however, streaming games can bottleneck your GPU (my pc is nvidia 640 m) I notice loss of performance when playing few demanding games such as dolphin. the latency is even worse for shooter games.

splashtop has a free version, so you can try before you buy the commercial version or not.

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there are two ways: kainy and splashtop. while kainy is cheaper, it has worse stutter than splashtop. splashtop is work out-of-the-box since it will emulate itself as xbox controller. there's a catch however, streaming games can bottleneck your GPU (my pc is nvidia 640 m) I notice loss of performance when playing few demanding games such as dolphin. the latency is even worse for shooter games.

splashtop has a free version, so you can try before you buy the commercial version or not.
I was actually talking about the valve games that are on the shield tab and shield portable

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Allright OUYA Nation, what's everyone playing this week? Yesterday I was playing Shenmue using Reicast but now I'm busy trying to solve a screen resolution issue in hopes that I don't have to factory reset :P Hopefully I will see some better news from the rest of you!

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Allright OUYA Nation, what's everyone playing this week? Yesterday I was playing Shenmue using Reicast but now I'm busy trying to solve a screen resolution issue in hopes that I don't have to factory reset :P Hopefully I will see some better news from the rest of you!

Nothing really except piddling with n64oid benchmarks and Mario 3d land on my 3ds. Also hope to start little big planet 2 soon

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing really except piddling with n64oid benchmarks and Mario 3d land on my 3ds. Also hope to start little big planet 2 soon

Sounds cool. My Wife and I spent a lot of time playing Disney Infinity on Wii U this week. Right now I'm trying to figure out how to uninstall a app on my OUYA using ADB. I FINALLY got my wife's PC to recognize the OUYA as a ADB device, now to get the PC to be able to send commands to the console.

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds cool. My Wife and I spent a lot of time playing Disney Infinity on Wii U this week. Right now I'm trying to figure out how to uninstall a app on my OUYA using ADB. I FINALLY got my wife's PC to recognize the OUYA as a ADB device, now to get the PC to be able to send commands to the console.

Sounds neat it. Any certain reason why you want that?

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds neat it. Any certain reason why you want that?

Right now I can't use my OUYA. I was trying to force it to 480p so I could just upscale with my HDMi to Component adapter. I should have went 640x480 or up to VGA resolution 800x600 but instead I tried to do 720x480 and the OUYA hates it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY