ROM Hack RELEASE Outer Worlds Graphics and FPS Mods

DemetriusBlack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
Since screenshot host was broken and they weren't displaying, I've gotten rid of the screenshots. I will upload them again soon and re-add them.

MichaelAker

Newcomer
Trophies
Fuencaliente De La Palma, Canarias, Spain
XP
Country
Reactions: ragestaker21

Loonelywolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The mods work with this version...and the game is more stable fps wise...graphic wise is still a mess without mod...

Loonelywolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i dont think so...because with the mods you can still see the differences the patch brings...but i will continue to experiment to see...

onibaku

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
anyone can post the new ECLIPSE00074 config?
i can't register in that russian site lol

Here you go, I dont believe this goes against rules but if it does pls delete this post. I havent tested this yet so i cant make any comparisons.

Attachments

• The_Outer_Worlds_v1.0.2_Switch_Graphics_Mod_v1.3_23.10.2020.zip
    14.1 KB · Views: 138
Last edited by onibaku,
Reactions: Skandu-

onibaku

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
try this, I added +CVars=r.Streaming.MaxTempMemoryAllowed=35 from default configs in 1st page, also increased sg.AntialiAliasingQuality to 3 to reduce ghosting trail

Hi Huy98vn, not sure if you're planning to update these configs but it seems that this config was what I ended up using on the previous outer worlds patch and it doesnt seem to work on 1.0.2 (i got an atmosphere crash after playing for a bit). I thought this one looked great, is there any possibility to update it somehow to make it compatible with the latest outer worlds update? It would be greatly appreciated!!

Reactions: Messy_Bot

onibaku

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
So I managed to extract Huy98vn's pak file and Eclipses pak file. I tried to import Huy98vn's settings and this is the result. In my opinion it looks better but I think there is more pop-in now. Framerate seemed okay for the most part (I had it clocked at 468mhz gpu and 1600 mhz ram). Bear in mind that I am a noob so I am probably not able to take requests to make changes and I probably don't know how to effectively reduce that pop-in. However, I will revisit this and try to improve it. Also, it did not crash for me. Try this config at your own risk :unsure:

EDIT: I made some additional changes, deleted the other one since this one seems to be better. I quite like it now, less pop-in (there is still some though). Unfortunately, this is probably the peak of my abilities to modify pak files with the free time that I have.

Attachments

• pakchunk0-Switch_0_p.zip
    13.9 KB · Views: 213
Last edited by onibaku,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...