OUR THREAD WAS LOCKED. GATEWAY HYPE TRAIN ASSEMBLE!!

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LOL so 2Hack, looks like you lost! You can put this in your sig, it will spread the truth about Gateway!!!

Code:
Why Gateway SUCKS: LIED about release date repeatedly, intentional BRICKING CODE, ONLY works on OLD FIRMWARE, NO EMUNAND (and so NO CIA and NO ONLINE)!!! Buy Sky3DS (or qq3ds)!!!

Reactions: 2Hack and mmn

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, 48 hours left huh? more like 48 days!! Although i wouldn't mind if it's to add all the features of 4.5 3ds like emunand and rom dumping and nand backup.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
LOL so 2Hack, looks like you lost! You can put this in your sig, it will spread the truth about Gateway!!!

Code:
Why Gateway SUCKS: LIED about release date repeatedly, intentional BRICKING CODE, ONLY works on OLD FIRMWARE, NO EMUNAND (and so NO CIA and NO ONLINE)!!! Buy Sky3DS (or qq3ds)!!!
Gimme a second to update it and backup my old one

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
I actually considered buying one just to check it out but 80$ is not a little amount for me right now :P

Lol at the contents description from gwsky3ds.com (what kind of dumb name is that lol)

QQ3DS flash cart package contents
1 x QQ3DS 3DS MODE CARD (For playing any 3DS games)
1 x QQ3DS DS MODE CARD (For playing any DS games)
1 x USB card reader
1 x Exquisite plastic packaging

You're right though, why they choose qq? Do they not research what it may mean?

Reactions: Xenophy
D

Deleted-188346

Hey, I was right, he was trolling. :lol: He even prepared a stupid little picture to post at the precise time that the timer was up, so he obviously knew in advance that they weren't going to release it.

Reactions: ryanjf97
D

Deleted-188346

hope kept me going, though
I was admittedly excited too, but at this point I've pretty much lost hope. The whole thing has worn thin.
The e-mails are garbage, GaryOPA was a dick in the end, and we have nothing to look forward to.

Shit, the Gateway team don't even have the decency to post a simple update on their website to calm the rage and fury.

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LOL so the release date is now "between now and the end of the week"... really?

i wonder how much GW paid gary to spew this bullshit, and where do you take lessons on how to mislead ppl like this. It'll really help me troll people better

Way to go GW and Gary, you are the real pro trolls

Reactions: Deleted-188346
D

Deleted-188346

LOL so the release date is now "between now and the end of the week"... really?

i wonder how much GW paid gary to spew this bullshit, and where do you take lessons on how to mislead ppl like this. It'll really help me troll people better

Way to go GW and Gary, you are the real pro trolls
Shit, this is the first time I've actually agreed with Thomas12345...what is...happening?!
*throws up*

Reactions: VinsCool and 2Hack

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Wut