OUR THREAD WAS LOCKED. GATEWAY HYPE TRAIN ASSEMBLE!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ryanjf97
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 54,510
  • Replies Replies 772
  • Likes Likes 1
hTxhiDG.jpg


GBATemp in a nutshell.

Tempy is Mod/Administrator
The other kids around the 'ginger' are all members.

I think I got it right.
Why do I have to be the ginger :( My hair is a dark red
 
  • Like
Reactions: VinsCool
Yuuup. No expectaction for a tomorrow release either. Even though I stick around always towards the end, lol.

We could probably bet they'll release only in January and win that bet.
 
Not happening in january.

I am soo frustrated right now that I can't afford a N3DS from Australia. :'( I'll probably end up buying one here if there is a special edition majoras mask though, probably not update it, and buy a Sky3DS alongside it to tide me over.

That's if nintendo doesn't block the shit out of sky :P
 
V Sony "homebrew" pirates V

TvyamNb-BivtNwcoxtkc5xGBuGkIMh_nj4UJHQKuor5XjGH7td1q5X8XR5ZGNggBNLPSpRSAqLJ5Ww





__________________________________________________________________________________________




V Nintendo "homebrew" pirates V

h-crying.gif
9

First of all, it's switched around when it comes to non piracy. (See COD + FIFA)

Secondly, PS hacking often requires you to forfeit online capabilities including PS+ and such. It's not worth it.

That being said, only the really devoted are willing to go into PS hacking. It's seemingly pointless for the others. The really devout homebrew enthusiasts are much more civilized (see 3DS homebrew development thread).

That's why the difference is.
 
I'll be using my regular 3DS the with gateway to play non "exclusive" games and when the N3DS gets released in the US/EUROPE I'll buy one of those for the alleged exclusives.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2Hack
I'll be using my regular 3DS the with gateway to play non "exclusive" games and when the N3DS gets released in the US/EUROPE I'll buy one of those for the alleged exclusives.

That's what I was thinking. I'm not parting with my Zelda XL anytime soon.
 
  • Like
Reactions: guitarheroknight

Site & Scene News